Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2017

@AnuradhaP Thank you so much. 

Keep ☺ 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 10

@HelloSamsonR Nice photos.

Level 6

Thanyou very much @U-royFelixA 😄 

Level 10

Its great to see you in LG family @Badruddeen.

Congratulations for the selection in Summit 2017.

Your signature line looks awesome. 🙂

Happy mapping! keep in touch. 🙂

@Badruddeen wrote:

Name: Badruddeen (Badr')

What do I love about being a Local Guide:
I love to help others. When the maps are improved it would make life easier for everyone else.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I was reading an article and found it interesting.

Fun Fact About Me: I am the sort of guy who never stop exploring. I love to travel and wish I could travel all the time. 🙂

Outback Trip, South Australia. I love it.Outback Trip, South Australia. I love it.

Level 10

Happy to see you here @subrat bro.

Thanks for being in meet up program also.

Your travelling will be more fruitful with google maps.

Welcome to LG family.

Happy mapping!

@subrat wrote:
  1. Name: Subrat Gyawali
  2. Location: Kathmandu,Nepal
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: A single contribution from a Local Guide on Google Maps can help users around the world make informed decisions that could result in a wonderful experience. Amazing!
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos and review the places around me so that other Local Guides and travellers get easy to move around those places.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I get to know about local guide by my friends.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am a Computer Engineer so love to generate new ideas and going through development . I am fund of playing volleyball. I love travelling to new places and exploring the places . Here is me at Nagarkot  during the localguide meetupOptimized-IMG_0780.JPG

Level 10

@AnuradhaP Thanks a lot. 😄

@AnuradhaP wrote:

@HelloSamsonR Nice photos.

Level 10

This line of yours i.e. ' I am not a good photographer in fact i don't have a so called good camera either. but i believe to share a beautiful scene camera matters not but the shot does. So i try' also perfectly matches to me @Porag. hahaha

Welcome to LG family. Happy to have you here.

Happy mapping!

@Porag wrote:

Hi guys, hope all of you are doing fine.

• Name:S M Mainul Islam
  • Nick Name: Porag (my friends and family call me by this name)
  • What do I love about being a Local Guide: just spending a little time on being a local guide i can help so many people, when they are in need of any location. Just like i did the help from my previous local guides. Google has paved us a way, now we are helping each other to build this huge network. it is much like to me: One for all, all for one. 
  • I love to share:
    All the places reviews and photos i can that i have visited or faced an experience with
    .                                           20150928_070447.jpg

Fact About Me: I am not a good photographer in fact i don't have a so called good camera either. but i believe to share a beautiful scene camera matters not but the shot does. So i try.
I am a people person and friendly it irritates me if any one has asked me for help and i am unable to help.I try my best. I love my friends. 

13592222_1163688476986340_9199057535250670855_n.jpg

Level 10

Very perfect couple in picture. 🙂

Wish you both a happy life ahead to.

Welcome to LG family @AditNia2204.

Its great to have you here.

Happy mapping!

@AditNia2204 wrote:

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Adit 
  2. Location: Indonesia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Connect with people around the world, help the others
  4. I love to share: I love to share Information about place and photo
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local Guides.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to walk and archeryMe and my wife in MalangMe and my wife in Malang

Level 10

@Haruki Thank you. Nice to meet you too.

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Its great to see you in LG family @Badruddeen.

Congratulations for the selection in Summit 2017.

Your signature line looks awesome. 🙂

Happy mapping! keep in touch. 🙂

@Badruddeen wrote:

Name: Badruddeen (Badr')

What do I love about being a Local Guide:
I love to help others. When the maps are improved it would make life easier for everyone else.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I was reading an article and found it interesting.

Fun Fact About Me: I am the sort of guy who never stop exploring. I love to travel and wish I could travel all the time. 🙂

Outback Trip, South Australia. I love it.Outback Trip, South Australia. I love it.

Thank you @BishowvijayaP

I will update my social media icon post so fellow Local Guides can easily update their signature like mine. Thanks.

Cheers