cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2017

Hello world!

NAME: Paola Gullo

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT BEING A LOCAL GUIDE: I can help other people to have a good meal, find a nice place to stay, a great place to dance and listen some good music and enjoy life.

I LOVE TO SHARE: Every place that I have good time, I want to share my experience and also pictures. So other people can have the same as me.

HOW DID I HEAR ABOUT LOCAL GUIDES : I did some reviews and than Google sent me an email telling about Local Guides 🙂

FUN FACT ABOUT ME: The thing I most love in life is to get in touch with new cultures and make friends all over the world. I fell we have so much to see and learn and I cant get enough. 

Maceió- BrasilMaceió- Brasil

São Paulo - BrasilSão Paulo - Brasil

Isla de San Andres- ColombiaIsla de San Andres- Colombia

Level 10

@Pahgullo Welcome to Local guides connect. The family is so happy and pleased to meet you. 

Level 10

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Waweru Macharia
  2. Location: Kenya
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Adding photos and reviewing places based on my experience
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos so that other Local Guides can see the world through my eyes.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Through social media
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love traveling around especially doing safaris

15326389_1235802773156726_8885067196150846455_n.jpg

Level 10

@WaweruM Welcome to Local guides connect, happy to meet you. 

Level 10

Level 6

how can i introduce myself to everyone?

Level 10

@arakhecha Follow this steps i am showing you, that is my introduction, you too can introduce like that.

@SamsonR wrote:

Name:Samson

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that the voluntary contributions of review's, photos, adding of places, checking the facts I make to the Google map, is helping millions of people in the world day by day! This brings me great excitement and happiness!!!!

I love to share: I love adding places that are not yet listed on the Google map, so that when other people try to find that place, they can locate it easily. Whenever I visit a place, I like leaving a helpful review about the place so that other people can have a view about the place.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I downloaded the Goggle maps app and when I saw the start contributing icon, I clicked and started doing my part to make the world a easier place for people to locate with adequate and reliable information.

Fun Fact About Me: I love travelling, visiting tourist attractions, eating and driving true remote areas to discover nature at its best. I am also humorous, I have a great sense of humor and you can see me always smiling in my picture below.Smiling always

Smiling alwaysSmiling always

I like eating :DI like eating 😄

In a tourist location, Hiking a dried up waterfall

Level 6

Introduction

Name: Abhishek Rakhecha

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that the voluntary contributions of review's, photos, adding of places, checking the facts I make to the Google map, is helping millions of people in the world day by day! This brings me great excitement and happiness!!!!

I love to share: I love adding places that are not yet listed on the Google map, so that when other people try to find that place, they can locate it easily. Whenever I visit a place, I like leaving a helpful review about the place so that other people can have a view about the place. I love posting 360 degree pics in street view.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I downloaded the Goggle maps app and when I saw the start contributing icon, I clicked and started doing my part to make the world a easier place for people to locate with adequate and reliable information.

Fun Fact About Me: I am crazy about tech and new features On internet. I love cars bikes and fashion things. I love travelling but mostly when i have a new pair of clothes and a camera with me. i a shy guy at first but once im comfortable with you i do insane **####**s.Me after showerMe after shower

Roaming in mumbaiRoaming in mumbai

just a random posejust a random pose

frndsfrnds

bike, my lovebike, my love

camel safaricamel safari

Level 10

@HelloSamsonRThank you

Level 6

Thnak you Pal. Ive posted my intro. if you can see in my profile