Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2017

@FrancM welcome to LG family

Level 8

Thank u guys for nice welcome! @ShafiulB @OSAMA

Googler

@HelloSamsonR Occasionally we change our profile photos on our social media channels and this month, it's changed to the rainbow pin to celebrate Pride Month. As Local Guides (as a program) does not have a profile photo here on Connect, there is nothing to change. I guess you'll just have to follow us everywhere. 🙂 (Links to our social channels are at the bottom of every page, too!)

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

@BishowvijayaP

Thank you for your message.

Nepal is very famous. "On top of the world" 🙂

Regards from brazilian people. 🙂

Level 9

1. Name: Jonas
  2. Location: Kapenguria, Kenya
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love discovering new cultures, new languages, and new friends. Already I got some but there is still a large space for a dozen.
  4. I love to share: Guys call me a camera man, others Google addict, sometimes I be called both, but I love capturing and sharing those small moments that make us happy every day, that laughter, that cute small kiosk around the corner and I make them available to maps and Google. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I used to lazy around with mapmaker, one day, I discovered something on my maps, join local guides community to get rewards on the points you contribute, I said to myself where there is reward for hard work, I will definitely be in.

6. Fun Fact About Me: I am just funny the way I look, one look at me and you will be cracking your ribs big time. I also love discovering and learning new

Happy timesHappy times

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 10

Thank you @TraciC for this clarification. 

Level 10

Welcome on board @JonasKL Thanks for sharing you intro.

Level 9

Welcome @JonasKL I am very proud to be your friend ( family ), you are funny I know 😁😁😂😁😁

@JonasKL wrote:
  1. Name: Jonas
  2. Location: Kapenguria, Kenya
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love discovering new cultures, new languages, and new friends. Already I got some but there is still a large space for a dozen.
  4. I love to share: Guys call me a camera man, others Google addict, sometimes I be called both, but I love capturing and sharing those small moments that make us happy every day, that laughter, that cute small kiosk around the corner and I make them available to maps and Google. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I used to lazy around with mapmaker, one day, I discovered something on my maps, join local guides community to get rewards on the points you contribute, I said to myself where there is reward for hard work, I will definitely be in.

6. Fun Fact About Me: I am just funny the way I look, one look at me and you will be cracking your ribs big time. I also love discovering and learning new

Level 10

@PavelSarwar It's a pleasure, my dear brother #LGfamily

Level 9

Thank you so much @U-royFelixA I am proud to have known you.

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.