YanniY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2017

@HelloSamsonR I love this logo,previous one was just orange ,this is cool. I would not deny that orange is my favourite colour but still love the new logo .

Level 10

You are always welcomed me @FrancM ,I suggested winter because it is the best part of the year to give a visit to India ,in summer it is almost 42 degrees and difficult to explore India .

Level 8

Also here in Naples there are about 38° in summer and it feels hottest due to high humidity

Level 9

@BahauddinS welcome Dr

Am doctor pharmacist 😁 so it will be a very happy Family 

@BahauddinS wrote:

Name: Md. Baha Uddin

What do I Love about Local Guides: No Matter, anywhere of the world, I stay, I love to travel, and share with peoples, Local guides. I love to put memories on Google Maps, and get starts to review, Love to meet up different people and want to know them.

Love to share: I love to share photos, by seeing that, people easily know about place and business also.

How Did I hear about Local Guides: I know about local guides from @SumaiyaZafrin, @PavelSarwar. I am begginer of Google Local guides.

About Me: I am a medical Graduate, with my professional work I Love travelling, listening music, reading book, gossiping etc. I would like to do work as Health professional as well as a social worker.

Being with Google Local Guides, I feel Honored and proud.

Dr. Md. Baha Udin, MBBS,CMU, working at Office, OnDutyDr. Md. Baha Udin, MBBS,CMU, working at Office, OnDuty

Happy Googling!!!

Happy Mapping!!!

Happy LocalGuidesConnect!!!

Level 8

@BahauddinSwelcome dr.

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Level 8

Hi @Ravi_Kiran 🙂

Pleased to meet you too.

Regards

Level 8

@U-royFelixAthanks bro

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Level 10

Don't worry about summer guys. @FrancM & @NarenChandra. 🙂

Welcome to Himalayas. Always perfect to be here in Nepal.

But if you are interested in climbing then too much winter and summer will not be good. 

For travelling purpose only there is no restriction due to temperature.

Connect Moderator

@BahauddinS wrote:

Name: Md. Baha Uddin

What do I Love about Local Guides: No Matter, anywhere of the world, I stay, I love to travel, and share with peoples, Local guides. I love to put memories on Google Maps, and get starts to review, Love to meet up different people and want to know them.

Love to share: I love to share photos, by seeing that, people easily know about place and business also.

How Did I hear about Local Guides: I know about local guides from @SumaiyaZafrin, @PavelSarwar. I am begginer of Google Local guides.

About Me: I am a medical Graduate, with my professional work I Love travelling, listening music, reading book, gossiping etc. I would like to do work as Health professional as well as a social worker.

Being with Google Local Guides, I feel Honored and proud.

Dr. Md. Baha Udin, MBBS,CMU, working at Office, OnDutyDr. Md. Baha Udin, MBBS,CMU, working at Office, OnDuty

Happy Googling!!!

Happy Mapping!!!

Happy LocalGuidesConnect!!!

Hi @BahauddinS Nice to meet you again.

Connect Moderator

@FrancM Hi

A warm welcome to the Local Guides Connect Official Community and thanks for your posting on Connect.

We are really Happy to have you here.

Keep contributing on Maps and connect, It would be very interesting for you.

Happy Guiding!