Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Re: Hi from Rajkot

Hi @amitvadgamma,

Welcome to Connect!

Just to let you know, your post is now live. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that. You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Mousta Level 4
Level 4

Re: Introduce Yourself — June 2018

Ciao dove si trova Nebraska che ci racconti li

kasun19953 Level 5
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

Hi everyone one im kasun from sri lanka and I am level 5 participant in google local guide.. as uni and the youth in 

kasun19953 Level 5
Level 5

Hi everyone one im kasun from sri lanka and I am level 5 participant in google local guide.. as a archaeology student and the youth in sri lanka.I like to travel all aroud sri lanka and like to warch archaeology sites and the beautiful places in those areas.. so as a traveler I think Google local guide is the best place to share those places with the other... so im following it and hope to make lots of friends around the world.. and #Anuradha piyadasa sir thank you to consult me about this local guide... waiting to do lot as a local guide.. 

Thank you.

HimanshuBindal Level 7
Level 7

Hello World, I'm new here,

Name: Himanshu Bindal

What I love about being a Local Guide: The community’s passion for helping others by mapping their world.

My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: I love exploring new places and taking photos there and sharing with the world. I love to try different food recipes of different places.

Himanshu Bindal
kasun19953 Level 5
Level 5

hi himansa nice to meet you im kasun from sri lanka