You're welcome, my dear friend @Seko_Prince

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 6

Re: Introduce myself

Nice to meet you!

Level 6

Introduction

Hi! I'm new here to the forum, but have been a localguide for a while! First in Manchester, now in Leuven Belgium

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduction

Hey @Jellej,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

Please note that I have moved your topic here - Introduce Yourself - July 2018.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Re: Introduce myself

Hi @Chick,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

Please note that I have moved your topic here - Introduce Yourself - July 2018.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 5

Local Guides Connect 2018

ok local guide

Re: Local Guides Connect 2018

Hi @AmolBalasoAbnave,

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 1

ap9fm

gfytjtyj

Re: ap9fm

Hi @ap9fm,

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make sure your post is as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly. In here you'll find some great tips that will help you to get started.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

Hi! I´m new !

1. Name: Micaela Herrera
  2. Location: Buenos Aires! Argentina
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love being a part of this global community, meeting people from all around the world and helping others
  4. My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: I love to explore my own town! I like to walk the streets of my neighbourhood and feel surprised about new stuff
  5. Fun fact about me: I study Law, but i´m also a Java Jr developer!