cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: First Greeting

Hi @sherawatMohit

Welcome to Connect.

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject is as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.  I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect - What makes a good post?

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others, and for this reason I have moved this post into the board - Introduce Yourself- July 2018. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

We can connect eveyone at HO CHI MINH

Hello There,

I make a new topic because i have idea, I want connect someone is Local Guides live in HO CHI MINH City, and we can offline to coffee, talking about everything in the life.

Sharing a Exp and connect with real life.

If you see my topic, dont worry and thinking, share my a like now! 😄 beside, if you live in this locale or near that, pls comment at here or tel me know you want do that.

oh, i have a website, you can see me there or sent me a notice at that. [personal link removed]

Thanks!

Chào mọi người! Có ai là người VIỆT NAM đang sinh sống và làm việc tại HCMC không nào. Kết nối mạng Local Guides làm quen nhau cùng trao đổi và chia sẻ, cho cuộc sống đẹp hơn nào!

Former Google Contributor

Re: We can connect eveyone at HO CHI MINH

Hi @hackerpro536 and welcome to Connect.

Sorry for the replay in English.

This is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your travel and local stories, give feedback, discuss Google Maps contributions and more and we do our best posts on Connect stay on-topic.  

I just want to let you know I edited your post, removing the link since it isn't relevant to our Terms and Conditions. I am also moving your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect

You may also want to See what Local Guides is about, check The 5 core values of Connect, check the  Help Desk  where you can check many questions answered. Also you can get to know the most visited boards General Discussions, Travel & Advice, Let's Meet-Up, Share Your Photos and Discoveries, Photography, You will find interesting topics raised there.

I recommend you to Search the community before creating a message, as many questions already resolved. However, if you need more information, do not hesitate to mention the Google and Connect moderators or reply here.

Also these tips & tricks for making a more engaging post on Local Guides Connect. are really useful if you are interested.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 1

Re: Hello

How are you friend?

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

Hi @Peter_Broster  

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Hi @Anurag_25  

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Re: First Greeting

Hi @sherawatMohit  

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Re: We can connect eveyone at HO CHI MINH

Hi @hackerpro536 

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 5

Im fine, and you!

Level 10

Hi Dear colleague @hackerpro536
I ask you to use the "AT" Sign mark ( @ ) before the profile's name if they want to reply to a post. for example @Rezgar
In many posts, I see something that the audience is unclear, thank you.

Best Regards
Rezgar