Albry's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Hola

Hi @COWBOY210TX  

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Re: Hello

Hi @VuduydiLe  

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

As this seems to be one of your first posts in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Google Moderator

Re: Wonderful Java,Indonesia

Hello @farrashf,

As @VijayDesai suggest you can check Local Guides Program Rules and 5 Core Values of Connect.

Also, i want to inform you that i will move your post here Introduce Yourself - July 2018, where i think it will be more suitable and you can also join here Forum Perkenalan & Berbagi Local Guides Indonesia where you can meet with the other Local Guides from Indonesia.  

I hope you will find this information helpful. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Welcome to Connect, @VuduydiLe.

This is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your travel and local stories, give feedback and more.

In addition to @Rezgar's suggestions I just wanted to let you know I will move this post in the monthly Introduce Yourself topic where you can finish your post by telling a bit more about yourself and getting to know the others joining the community. 

By the way, is that Messi on your profile pic?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Re: undergrad

Hello @MManan_Abbasi,

Welcome to Connect.

I think @bdmafuz already shared a very detail information that you can follow. 

I just want to inform you that i will move your post in this tread Introduce Yourself —July 2018, where you can meet the other Local Guides and get connected. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Introduce Yourself —July 2018

• Name: Peter Glyn
  • What I love about being a Local Guide: Leaving a legacy that helps others. Linking my photos to my timeline to my google map activity including going back in time before I joined google maps. Finding a photo that is so helpful that it goes viral.
  • My favorite Anything to do with railways, coffee shops or ultra modern architecture. Victoria Station London is my Mecca.
  • Fun fact about me: I can sing in a choir in tune.
Level 1

Hello

Hello Everyone, How are you!!!

Level 8

Hello @Tilakchand

Warm Welcome to Official Connect Local Guides Community

Before to start here are some useful information’s

First you can introduce yourself in current July 2018 thread (Each month a new one is started)

If you've a question, before to contribute on Connect maybe a Local Guide already asked and received answers.

• Then think to use Search Fieldto check (in the top right hand corner).
    • You can even use keywordsaccording to your request (As you will type Connect will show you several suggestions linked to words you enter).

Of course as Local Guide you have full access to all forums to share and contribute.

• Always choose the good forum to post in order to get best feedbacks.
    • Give a clear and complete title to your post if you want Local Guides to read it and reply!
    • To be in touch with a Local Guide simply mention him/herusing @+Username in your post in order to warn it -Connect will send her/him a notification- (Typing @ in your post will allow you to see all Local Guides who contributed to your post).
    • Never share personal information’s on Connect (think to use private message if needed).

As Local Guide you can also create a Google+ page to start a Local Guides Community in locality you stay in.

Practice does make perfect

and remember active involvement promotes learning: we learn by doing.

Now you're ready to fly 😉

Regards 

bdmafuz

Google Moderator

Hello @Anurag_25, and welcome to Connect.

In addition to what @bdmafuz mentioned, I will move your post here Introduce Yourself - July 2018, because it's more suitable there. 

Level 4

First Greeting

Hi to all, it’s my fresh experience on local guides connect... you can tell me and teach me that how can i make a better experience here.