Albry's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: I am indian

Hi @Vinodpatel Welcome to the forums, Do tell us a little about yourself, which part of India are you from?

Best wishes

James

Level 6

Re: I'm new

Hi there @jahirahmed Welcome to the forums 🙂

Level 8

Introduce Yourself

Hola mi nombre es Luis, soy de Lima, Perú. Me gusta ser un guía local porque siento que puedo dar a conocer mi ciudad y mi país, que son lugares muy hermosos, pero poco conocidos. Con fotos e historias que pueden servir a más de uno cuando quieran explorar por aquí. Me gusta la historia, la arquitectura y el turismo. También me gusta la comida de todo tipo en especial la condimentada por su explosión de sabores. Conozco mucho sobre los lugares a los que voy, esto se debe a que me gusta informarme bien y siempre llevo mi cámara a todas partes.

Un gusto conocerlos.

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi @Luchovaras2501,

Welcome to local guides connect!!

I see it's your first post in local guides connect. Good start with your introduction. 

I hope you enjoy here in local guides connect by connecting all the LG's all around the world.

Thanks

Jafar pasha

Level 8

Hello @Luchovaras2501

Warm Welcome to Official Connect Local Guides Community

Before to start here are some useful information’s

First you can introduce yourself in current July 2018 thread (Each month a new one is started)

If you've a question, before to contribute on Connect maybe a Local Guide already asked and received answers.

• Then think to use Search Fieldto check (in the top right hand corner).
    • You can even use keywordsaccording to your request (As you will type Connect will show you several suggestions linked to words you enter).

Of course as Local Guide you have full access to all forums to share and contribute.

• Always choose the good forum to post in order to get best feedbacks.
    • Give a clear and complete title to your post if you want Local Guides to read it and reply!
    • To be in touch with a Local Guide simply mention him/herusing @+Username in your post in order to warn it -Connect will send her/him a notification- (Typing @ in your post will allow you to see all Local Guides who contributed to your post).
    • Never share personal information’s on Connect (think to use private message if needed).

As Local Guide you can also create a Google+ page to start a Local Guides Community in locality you stay in.

Practice does make perfect

and remember active involvement promotes learning: we learn by doing.

Now you're ready to fly 😉

Regards 

bdmafuz

Former Google Contributor

Re: intruduction

Hello @drock94,

Your topic has been moved to Introduce Yourself —July 2018.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

Name: Senthil Kumar

Work : Team Leader - IT @ CAP Digisoft Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Place: Coimbatore.

I have completed Diplamo in Electronics and Communication Engg.I joined local guides when i was unable to a find one place in Coimbatore for purchasing a Med. So I joined to help others by adding more locations.A member of Foodie group often we use to post reviews about restaurants and dishes which we taste. Love to help others..

Google Moderator

Hello @Luchovaras2501,

Please excuse my answer in English. 

I would like to inform you that I am moving your post here Introduce Yourself —July 2018, where you can meet the other Local Guides. 

Also, you can review the post from @bdmafuz that he already shared with you, where he provides some useful tips.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 1

Acting

#awsome friend#awsome friend

Former Google Contributor

Re: Acting

Hi @Vipin84 and welcome to Connect!

This is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback and more. And we kindly ask that posts on Connect stay on-topic.  

You might be interested to See what Local Guides is about and check The 5 core values of Connect. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

I also want to let you know I am moving your post to the monthly Introduce Yourself topic where it will be more relative and you finish your post by sharing a bit more about yourself.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!