Albry's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Anyway, how to use this powerful tool called Local Guides Connect?

Hi @Eros_Hassen warm welcome to local guides connect community month of July 2018.

Former Google Contributor

Re: 😎

Hi @hasib_mahmud and welcome to Connect!

I am going to merge your post into the current introduction thread. Please read the first post in that thread and then edit your post to fit the format there.

Since you are new here, I kindly ask you to check the tips, which @VijayDesai shared with you, as they will help you make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate.

Thanks,

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Matin jubel

Hi @MatinJ,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

Since you're new to the community, you can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Apresentação Rosina Ramos 玫瑰介绍

Hi @Rosina_Ramos,

I just wanted to let you know I moved your post to the monthly Introduce Yourself topic where it is more relevant.

Also you might find these tips & tricks for making a more engaging post on Local Guides Connect. really useful.

Have a good time getting to know the travel experiences on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Introduce Yourself —July 2018

1. Name: Denis "Amazingplacecanada"
  2. Location: Nefoundland Canada (posting this from St John's , where we are traveling for the summer)
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing our view of the world so other can see.
  4. Favorite place to visit is Toronto Canada , enjoy exploring cities for new and adventure things to do.Like to eat pouteen. Right now, we will be traveling across Newfoundland Canada we have our trave guide book from the NL tourism website
  5. Fun fact about we have trave, vacation, explore  3 province in canada BC,ON,NL currently.

Re: Local Guides Connect 2018

Hey @Royalabhi,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

Please note that I have moved your topic here - Introduce Yourself - July 2018.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 1

Re: Apresentação Rosina Ramos 玫瑰介绍

thank you so much IrrPavlova 

I've reed it and I will add a photo in future posts

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

Hi @Amazingplacecanada,

Nice to see you here on Connect and welcome.

Thank you for you introduction and waiting for you to share your exploration experience across Newfoundland Canada.

Please note that I've merged your post with others on this month Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: A small glitch in Google Maps Profile

Hi @MohammadAnas,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

Please note that I have moved your topic here - Introduce Yourself - July 2018.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

nice sir