Albry's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi @Avinashfuke,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi I'm Avinash fuke in Auaragabad 

Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

Haii Everyone..my name is rahayu but u can call me only ayu From Indonesia (Jakarta)

i am so sorry because my language is not very well of english...just little bit i can.but i still need u all to teach me of bahasa.27072770_847491958794344_3068599334390334719_n.jpg

Level 6

Matin jubel

21462975_1923109904601404_636699988798980215_n.jpg

Level 7

Hi,

I am Jinoy working at a Startup based in Kannur.

Full name: Jinoy Tom Jacob

Native Place: Thrissur, Kerala

Active from:  Started contributing to Google in 2013. It started with Google Mapathon 2013 and still it continues.

Reason: It was the tagline 'Make maps for India even better' of Google Mapathon 2013 which made me contribute to it. I love helping others.

My contribution doesn't stops after the event. I also contributed the details of banks and ATMs with the pictures during the demonization period. My most viewed images are of banks and ATMs.

Jinoy

JinoyT
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ata Ur Rehman from Gujranwala, Pakistan 🇵🇰20180722_200317.jpg

Level 1

Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Mujjo modelMujjo model

Muzammil 

MH13 India

Level 7

Hello

Hello 

Google Moderator

Re: Hello

Hello @Avinashfuke,

Welcome to Connect. 

I will be moving your post to Introduce Yourself —July 2018, because i think it's more suitable there. Where you can meet the other Local Guides.

Here are some tips you can follow :

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it.
  • For tips and best practices on using this community, you can check out this post.
  • Please read the Local Guides program rules and Local Guides community policy before posting on Connect 
  • Sharing personal information on Connect is not encouraged, so feel free to use the private messaging option instead.

I hope you will find this information useful.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself - May 2018

Hi @Sarfraj,

Welcome to Connect!

I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

I also recommend you to take a look of this nice topic Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!