Level 5

Re: Tailor

Hi dear Friends and colleagues
Former Google Contributor

Re: Tailor

Hey @piyush123456789,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

Please note that I have moved your topic here - Introduce Yourself - July 2018.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

Name: Md Atikuzzaman Limon

What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to take photographs and try to help others to provide details information about a particular place. 

My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: I love to know new things like Technology, Places, Books etc. 

Fun fact about me: I am not a singer but I am a bathroom singer! Md Atikuzzaman LimonMd Atikuzzaman Limon

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 10

Re: Anyway, how to use this powerful tool called Local Guides Connect?

Hi FelipePK, thanks for the prompt reply.

I'll accept your suggestion: My name is Eros Hassen.

Location: Curitiba, Brazil. However I live traveling to various cities in all regions of my country that is relatively large, including images and information in Google Maps, as a way to work, to pay for my trips and for personal satisfaction, mainly.

I'm a vegan, but I'm not an activist, nothing against those who do not have this style of eating. But it's the style I believe for myself.

I take personal photos of my trips with only a cell phone, as a registration form and I am also a lawyer, rarely acting.

I'm very happy to update Google Maps more and more and help people to be seen in it and find the information they need, within my means.

I am grateful to Google for the tools that have been made available, which have made it possible for me to get to know my own country by registering images of local landscapes and businesses, inserting these images into Google Maps.

I am also addicted to road, mainly because I know the regions and localities little known by us Brazilians, in short, to open new areas.

Thank you very much, for the response FelipePK. Good luck in your business and travels!

Eros_Hassen
Former Google Contributor

Re: Anyway, how to use this powerful tool called Local Guides Connect?

Hey @Eros_Hassen,

I moved your post to a more appropriated topic. Feel free to check it out and get to know the others.

Thank you and  I also wish you all the best 😃

Cheers.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

Hello I am James

Lived in the USA for 50 years. Living in Thailand since January 2010.

I am an International Banker by profession. For 45 years. Now retired.

I travel outside of Thailand every 3 months. Just  back from a trip to Macau.

I intend visiting Surabaya and Yogjakarta in October 2018 for 10 days.

I will fly on Air Asia. I need a 3 or 4 star hotel in Indonesia.

I am new to Local Guides and hope to get to know others in the Group

Cheers

Level 8

1. Name: Wynand Pretorius
  2. Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Helping others by mapping the world and adding valuable information
  4. My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: I love exploring new places and camping. 
  5. Fun fact about me
Level 8

Southeast

I new southerners where a little chill. But I don't see any out and about.

Level 10

Re: Southeast

Hi @Beachbum01
Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar