Albry's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

it might be confusing at first.  do not worry. 

Level 3

Intoduce yourself

Hi all my name is Danie Kruger and I am a Pretoria local. I have lived here like forever but have spend time abroad. I am a food and beverage professional, 5* Michelin trianed chef worked with Marcus, Marco Pierre White in London. Well all over Europe really, I am now back home and embarking in our new South Africa. My land has so much potential and I am here to make food better. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Intoduce yourself

Hi @Danie6kruger,

Welcome to Connect!

I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides ConnectIf you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Union

Hi @Haracansas

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 10

Re: Intoduce yourself

Hi @Danie6kruger

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 4

Monu

Hi

IMG-20180503-WA0010.jpg

I'm very interested in this work. 

Level 10

Re: Monu

Hi @Viijay

As this seems to be one of your first posts in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area gives you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
      • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, a meet-up, or photographic technique.
      • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tip, I  would suggest you Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

1. Name: Nicholas Rudd
  2. Location: A small very historic town called Huntingdon just outside of Cambridge in England, UK.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Being able to give accurate up todate information to everyone in the world about the places I've been (I'm a stickler for bad location map markers.
  4. My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: My favourite place is the Alps, they are just incredibly beautiful! Food is anything meaty I can get my hands on. I love smart home technology and I am currently working on a better solution to robot vacuums (they are all rubbish are far too expensive) I am also working on a home water collection kits at low cost for dry areas of the world, I hope this negates the need to dig Wells for clean water in remote areas like Africa and the out back of Australia and so on
  5. Fun fact about me: when I was 14 I swam a 26 second 50 metre front crawl, I then got repetitive strain injury in my should and it stopped me from swimming competitively 
Level 7

T-s Helping hand

Tameem Ahmed Mudassir Hakeem Bagdal 

Level 2

Local Guides Connect 2018

Any information regarding any place nd how to visit kindly enquire  me. 

Local guide of in's nd out's of dhanbad city.