Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself — June 2018

Nice pictures

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

@khilts Warm welcome to local guides connect community. 

Level 10

@Redanaz Warm welcome to local guides connect community. 

Level 10

@leonez84 Warm welcome to local guides connect community. 

Level 8

Re: Hi

@FelipePK wrote:

Hi @Badruddeen

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you.

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make sure your post is as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly. In here you'll find some great tips that will help you to get started.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Excuse me Felipe

Which post are you talking about.? 

Cheers

Level 4

1. Name: Carmina Castillo
  2. Location: Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chiapas, México. A small city with a lot of small restaurants, bars, schools, parks, etc.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I am a person who is always looking for reviews before I buy anything or go to a new place so I love being helpful for other people who is looking for the same thing. 
  4. My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: I am a person of one place, I love one place and I'll go until, I don't know, It disappears. A place where I can say "Yeah I recommend it and I love it" So, when I find one of this special places I'm happy to let more people know about it. 
  5. Fun fact about me: I am afraid of aliens so, please if you are one, don't come looking for advice from me 😞
Level 10

Hi @carminicastillo  

Warm welcome to Local Guides Connect Community.

• Go through the helpful articles in theHelp Desk. 
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Best Regards 
      Rezgar
Level 4

Thank you! 🙂

Level 6

Introduce Yourself —July 2018

DSC_1677.JPG

Hello Friends!

Welcome to Local Guides Connect. 

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Sudarmadji
  2. Location: Tanjung Balai Karimun Kepulauan Riau Indonesia
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Feeling better to share my good moments or beautiful sight with others. Not only I can help others in finding the right places to go but also meeting new friends home & abroad.  I always love the local insights shared by Local Guides about their city. actually some uncover place in a small island.
  4. I love to share:  I love to share everything all about my advanture in my country and other over sea place
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: its start now, its google email me to do that
  6. Fun Fact About Me: travelling, photography, history place, traditional culture, and help other people to know about my place and juorny

Now it's your turn.

Level 1

hayin ojo sabon gari, zaria

hayin ojo communityhayin ojo communityumar yusuf, a patroitic Nigerian that lives in hayin ojo citizenumar yusuf, a patroitic Nigerian that lives in hayin ojo citizenUMAR YUSUF (born 15 February 1992) is a junior research student in Nigeria, memory and forgiveness at the Ahmadu bello University Zaria, Nigeria.He graduated from federal collage of education  Zaria with a NCE cetificate in Physics intergrateg science.