Albry's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

My First Local Guides post

Hi all, been posting photos and reviews for a while, first time posting here. So hi all..  

Former Google Contributor

Re: My First Local Guides post

Hi @7Mark,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your post to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Describing Myself

My self Manisa manoswini.I m from a small town.I m very excited to being a local guidea09824ee27a9ec82740feaecfb7b8c0e.jpg

Level 10

Re: Describing Myself

Hi @Manisa1
Welcome to Google connect and maps.
This is the world local guide family.

Can you share some nice pictures of your place with the community
Before starting this passionate adventure, I advise you to read the 5 core values of connect  Introduce yourself to the community Here
for a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and    Using local guide connect   to get an easy way to understand connect.
See you 

Level 7

Re: My Experience as Local guide

I salute you ma'm @PriyankaU. you are a fighter. Keep fighting . God & Google bless you. 

Level 9

Hi @PriyankaU

Nice to Meet You

Welcome to LG Community

All the Best

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - July 2018

Nice intro @Badruddeen

All the best

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

Nice intro @Kamalhasnainee

Nice to Meet You

Welcome to LG Community

All the Best

Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - July 2018

Hi @NareshDarji

Nice to Meet You

Welcome to LG Community

All the Best

Level 9

Hi @PriyankaU 

How bad an accident change whole ? But you are so courageous you come out the situation . Hats off you n salute your courage . And I think will make a bright future