Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: i am a level 6 local guide

Hey @AnandSharma8185,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

Please note that I have moved your topic here - Introduce Yourself - June 2018.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Re: Hello

Hello @kamran786khakhi,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

Please note that I have moved your topic here - Introduce Yourself - June 2018.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

This is me

FB_IMG_1526400325655.jpg

Shahid512
Level 8

Re: This is me

Hi @Shahid512 nice to see you here.

Re: About Myself: Biswa Choudhury

Hey @Biswac,

Great introduction! The beach is also one of my top favorite places to relax and like you I enjoy going to the mountain during the winter season.

See you soon and don't forget to have fun! 🙂

P.S.: I move your post to this month's introduction thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

Introduce Yourself — June 2018

Hi All

I am Gaurav Khanna belong to Bareilly Uttar Pradesh. I had been at Lucknow, Noida, Delhi, Pune, and at present i am at Hyderabad.

Level 7

Re: Italian on Local Guide

반가워요 !

이태리의 두무오성당,베네치아의콘도라,투수카니의포도원 멋진나라의 풍경,유적사진을 세계에 소개부탁합니다.received_1068557569889656.jpeg

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — June 2018

Hi, everyone I'm Jacopo from Florence, Italy.

I love sharing pictures from all over the world it brings me joy and adds a sort permanent thought on my memories.

Road to Level 8!

Hi @Gauravgk and welcome to the Local Guides community!

Thank you so much for sharing a bit about yourself with us. Just note that I moved your post to a more appropriate thread.

Best,

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hi @erroldnazareth

Nice to Meet You

Welcome to LG Community

All the Best