Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2018

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2018

@NirajBhusal welcome buddy

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 2

Student

Nothing to say
Level 7

Introduce Yourself

unnamed.jpg

1. Name:   Babar Shahazad
  2. Location:  Doha, Qatar  
  3. Home Address:     Layyah, Punjab, Pakistan
  4. Profession: Quantity Surveyor / Draftsman
  5. The reason that made me Local Guide: It’s a fun sharing your knowledge for people who visit to that place as well as for the owners of that place to improve their services and standards.  
  6. Country Visited : Pakistan, Qatar and Saudi Arabia
  7. I love to Contribute through:  photograph, Reviews, Adding New Points, and making modifications in existing listings.
  8. My connection to Local Guides: While using Google Maps for a better understanding when I started reading reviews than I felt that active contribution to this revolution is going to make a remarkable contribution in the coming generation’s life and then it took me to local guides   
  9. Something About Me: I love Pakistan. I believe that our country is our home and the boundries of provinces, cities and villiges are to separate geographically only. No boundries or languages or culture can separate us.

Level 5

New Member for Local Guide

Hello my Name iis Hilmy, 17 years old. i am new local guide from Indonesia. My reason joined as  local guide because my hobby  for Traveling to New Place and wanted another people feel same reaction and know about the new place that he nevr come before. I hope i can know each other as local guide or not and maybe we can go some travel together 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself

Hey @BSAnsari,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

Please note that I have moved your topic here - Introduce Yourself - June 2018.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Re: Student

Hi @Badsahabuzar,

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject is as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.  I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect - What makes a good post?

Since you are new on the Community,

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.

Please note that I have moved your topic here - Introduce Yourself - June 2018.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Re: New Member for Local Guide

Hello @HilmyOkto159,

Welcome to Connect.

Thanks for your introduction, but the Local Guides program is reserved for people that are 18 years of age or older. I would like to ask you to go over the Local Guides Program Terms and Conditions.

Also I would like to ask you to exit the Local Guides program. You can return once you become 18 years old.

Level 5

Re: New Member for Local Guide

I think it doesnt matter because i only have 2 months until  i got 18

Level 9

aaohaa11<content removed>

Hello, Local Guides
My name is Omar
Most of the names of the cities of Iraq were written in a non-linguistic way.They need to be updated.I hope to give the chance to change the names of cities in Iraq because I visited them all.