cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introducing my self

1. The Name : Jing Zhao
  2. Location:  New York
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: As a girl of enduring lots of life hardships I cherished every present moment and search the beauty of life with my eyes. " Sharing beauty means Spiritual Growing " I am trying every effort to make every beautiful moment into eternal—that is why I love to be a Local Guide. 
  4. My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: As a Chinese Nationality, I love my hometown China. I used to working as a Japanese & English& Chinese speaking tour guide from year of 2005 in China until I settle down to USA. Right now my life root is here. United State is my favorite country. As a New Yorker I have been traveling through North America. And I knew almost every alley and every building of New York. and unforgettable time from 2010 to 2012,  Working as tour leader Traveling between Australia and New Zealand, Europe ,Thailand for multiple times. I love New Zealand so much. 

5. After coming to USA, I spent lots of time and energy in voluntary works like promoting arts and community events.  

I Actively participated in all kinds of community activities. Keep an eye on social events. Serve as the Election Day’s interpreter for US Board of Elections Department.  Voluntary  Arts Promoter. Dedicate to Door-to-Door arts promotion until now.  I am also a writer- Writing articles and translating essays. put on Social Media “facebook; wechat” That is why I almost stepped on every street of New York.

For me life is a process of constantly learning, Knowing (learn others and myself) and Purifying. I will never give up to  improve inner energy and outside beaut

ADDITIONAL REFERENCE

Here is the social media I keep using now 

https://www.facebook.com/jing.zhao.7545708

Wechat: 1043151873 

Please refer parts of Media news reports and articles writing and translating under my name.

http://www.epochtimes.com/gb/16/11/9/n8475314.htm

Level 7

jing zhao's photo.jpgIn Australia with my clientsIn Australia with my clientsin New  Zealandin New Zealandserve for the Board of Election of US governmentserve for the Board of Election of US government

Level 6

Hi @jing_12

Nice and moving introduction ! Welcome to the Global Cummunity of local guide connect. Looking forward for sharing and updating. Let's make Google maps and Connect live a better place for the Global Cummunity.

My name is Thokchom DS from India. Hope you to see again.

Best of luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 8

hi

i live in  korea  incheon   call me  <PHONE NUMBER REMOVED>

Former Google Contributor

Re: hi

Hi @David74,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit about yourself and get to know others.

Just so you know, sharing personal information publicly is not allowed here. That's why I edited your message.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Hi @jing_12

Nice and moving introduction ! Welcome to the Global Cummunity of local guide connect. Looking forward for sharing and updating. Let's make Google maps and Connect live a better place for the Global Cummunity.

My name is Thokchom DS from India. Hope you to see again.

Best of luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 7

Welcome to Local guide community @jing_12

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — June 2018

1. Name: Praveen Bhajanka
  2. Location New Delhi, India
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love taking photos and posting it to Google Maps now, it feel so great when thousands of people watch my photo. Also, I 
  4. My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: I love travelling and visiting new places with the help of Google Maps only, so whenever I got bumped into a place which is closed or moved to a new location as a #LocalGuide I can alert other people who are going to visit there in near future. I either input in Google maps that this location closed permanently or I can edit and input the new place location and address. Also, I like to answer all the questions asked about the place from Google Maps with this I feel satisfied that I am doing something for the welfare of the society.

Fun Fact about me: I want to upload photos of the clouds also while flying, at the same position where I clicked it but this feature is not yet available. LOL. I love to participate in different activites related to technology so that I can explore more.

Now I guess you would like to see some photos:

IMG_20160713_083617.jpg

IMG_20160713_084426_HDR.jpg

IMG_20160713_184654_HDR.jpg

IMG_20160713_184735_HDR.jpg

IMG_20160713_184925_HDR.jpg

IMG_20160713_185044_HDR.jpg

IMG_20160713_185137_HDR.jpg

32387273_10211896847240601_1710578963102826496_o.jpg

And Thats me...

Level 9

Betreff: Introduce Yourself — June 2018