Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: what happens when we guide

It's no problem, but my pleasure

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself — June 2018

1. Name: Rajib Chakrabarty
  2. Location Dhaka, Bangladesh.
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I believe that by adding the small businesses on Google Maps, I am helping them gain popularity and boost their business. I also love reading reviews other people left. It feels like a bit of history.
  4. My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: I Like to travel. Photography, watching Science fiction Movie, Electronics gadget...

#Some_of_my_pictures_are_given_below...

1. Ch.jpgCh1.jpgIMG20171113090735.jpgIMG20171113090858.jpg 

RajibCh
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — June 2018

Hi @RajibChBD

Nice introduction. Great to know you. Keep sharing the keep updating. Let's make Google maps and Connect live a better place for the Global Cummunity.

My name is Thokchom DS from India.

Good luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 6

Hey, I am new in this Guide community

Heya people, i am also a passionate photographer and traveller, and i upload every single place where i go throughout the day...so help me in reviewing and liking my edits, photos and reviews....I would also like to meet new local guides from the city so that we can create our own connection for future work...It would be great to know u all ...If anyone interested in Bhopal for a meet up, plz reply we will make our group and then do a meetup anywhere...So please add me in ur local guide community which will also help me in exploring the new stuff of Google maps...thanku
Former Google Contributor

Re: Hey, I am new in this Guide community

Hi @MohammadZaki,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your post to this month's Introduce Yourself where you can share a bit more about yourself and get to know others. If you'd like to meet with other Local Guides in Bhopal, you can search the community to see if there are other Local Guides sharing about it.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

Betreff: Introduce Yourself — June 2018

Download (1).pngHello!

I am new to Local Guides Connect and would like to introduce myself as well.

1. Name: Wei-Ken
  2. Location Linz, Austria
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I joined this program, because I think it should help the owners and the visitors by having feedbacks and experience reports from previous visitors. Most of us are world travellers who have seen many things and places. We are open-minded and happy to share with other people of the same kind. 
  4. My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: I don't have ONE favorite place. Depending on mood and temper I appreciate different things on different days and I am willing enough to explore them. That is the wonderful thing about travelling, not to always be confronted with the same. But I do love Vietnamese cuisine and I do love museums, theatres and other cultural landmarks. 🙂 

Download (2).pngDownload (3).pngFun Fact about me: I am an Instagrammer, so I would be very happy if you came to visit and FOLLOWED my Instagram: weikendoit

Wei-Ken Liao
dancer - singer - actor - choreographer - instablogger
Level 6

Betreff: Introduce Yourself — June 2018

Hi @weikendoit

Nice introduction. Welcome to the world of Global Cummunity of local guide connect community. Hoping you're sharing and contributions to make Google maps and Connect live a better place for the Global Cummunity.

Good luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Re: My Journey As A Local Guide II An insight to my new passion

Hi @dipm129,

I've released your post from our spam quarantine. Apologies for any inconvenience caused - our spam filters are sensitive and can be triggered by a myriad of functions.

Thank you so much for sharing your journey in the Local Guides program, just note that I moved your post in this month's introduction thread as it is fits better there.

See you soon.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Introducing my self

1. Hi everyone.... I like to introducing  little bit of my self..  I am sathveegan.. I am living akkaraipattu in Sri Lanka..  i like to enjoy nature & listening music... 😊😊😊😊🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Re: Introducing my self

Hey @Sathveegan and welcome to the official Local Guides community!

I wanted to let you know that I moved your post into the June's introduction thread as it fits better there.

See you soon and don't forget to have fun!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!