Level 2

Introduction

Hey!

I am Idowu from Lagos, Nigeria.

It's nice to be here.

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — June 2018

HHi @GeorgesHR

Thanks for your appreciate and recognition of my works.

Good luck !

Thokchom DS

Level 1

Ktm

AryanAryan

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduction

Hey @hydeenoble and welcome to the official Local Guides community called Connect! 🙂

Since you are new, feel free to look around and if you find a conversation that is of any interest to you, feel free to jump in. If you ever have any question or problems, I recommend checking the Help Desk board, as it can give you lot of useful information or you can always search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Well, see you soon and don't forget to have fun!

P.S.: I moved your post to this month's introduction thread as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 1

Introduction

Hello everyone.

My name is Anxo. I am from Galicia, North West Spain. I am a translator-interpreter and proofreader. My working languages are: English, Portuguese, Spanish and Galican.

I am new here in Local Guides. I hope to enjoy this experience and meet interesting people. 

I have many hidden treasures to share.

Level 4

Would meet

Hii

Level 8

Re: Introduction

@Anxops 

Glad to know about you. Please introduce yourself here .

Here are tips How to use Local Guides Connect . Please go through and read carefully 5 Core values of Connect .

Thanks.

Level 8

Re: shivam yadav

Hello @s7248044256

Welcome to Local Guides Connect and I am very happy to meet you.

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, May I take this opportunity to give you some information about Local Guides Community Forum Connect:

• The Help Desk Check this section as lot of questions are answered here.

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Happy guiding - Badruddeen