Nice sharing @AnitaAO.

Good luck.

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — June 2018

Hi @GerardoAJ.

Welcome to Local Guide Connect.

Nice to know that you are from Lima, Peru.

The photos show how happy you are with your daughter.

Keep on contributing in the Google Maps and keep up connecting with Local Guides through this Local Guides Connect.

Regards

Budi

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 4

Introduce Yourself - June 2018

Local Guides Badge LevelsLocal Guides Badge Levels

June 2018 is here and the Local Guide community is growing fast so this is a good way for new members to introduce themselves and at the same time connect and learn from seasoned Local Guides.  So, use these bullet points to introduce yourself and share something about you and why local guides.

1. Introduce yourself:
    • About you:
    1. What makes you a good guide:
    2. What sets you apart from other guides:
  3. List your 3 favorite places
    1. Three bars and Pubs:
    2. Three restaurants:
    3. Three Mom & Pop Coffee establishments:
  4. List two questions you have about Local Guides for the seasoned Local Guides to answer.
    1. IE benefits of Local Guides
    2. I wish I knew this about Local Guides when I first joined.

Now since I am new I will tell you about myself:

1. Introduce yourself:
    • About me: My name is Todd from born and raised in Washington state, real estate agent, Army veteran and a huge networker.
  2. Why did you join Local Guides
    1. What makes you a good guide: Because I love writing reviews of 
    2. What sets you apart from other guides: Because I love sharing tips and secret menu's of places of business.
  3. List your 3 favorite places
    1. Three bars and Pubs: White Horse Trading Company, Montana Bar, Knee High Stocking
    2. Three restaurants: Joey's, Jacks, Brass Tacks
    3. Three Mom & Pop Coffee establishments: Cafe Cesura, The Loft Coffee bar, Red Cup Cafe
  4. List two questions you have about Local Guides for the seasoned Local Guides to answer.
    1. IE benefits of Local Guides: Free movie tickets
    2. I wish I knew this about Local Guides when I first joined: How to promote friends businesses.

Thank you all and lets see some action here and connections.

Todd

Level 7

I am Saroj Shrestha from Nepal. I am a member of Google Local Guide since a year. I am very happy to be a part of Google Local Guide as this helps to explore different places and to keep in touch with different LGs around the world. I love travelling. Travelling makes me happy and satisfied. I capture different places amd upload it in google map so that people can read and see those stuffs. Similarly I love to meet new people and make new friends. Google local guide also provides a platform to meet each other. Also I would like to give a warm wishes for those who have applied for LG summit 2018. Best of luck guys.

Level 10

Hai @srzstha45.

nice to know you , that you are came from Nepal.

I assume that because of you are  like  to do tra velling, you  have p lenty of photos that you are contribute to Google Maps

Please share with use your five most viewed photos via link bellow :

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Photography/5-Most-viewed-photos/m-p/876026#M27215

Thank you

Regards

Budi

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 6

Warmest greeting from Bali

Warmest from Bali Indonesia. My dream to join with the best people on Local Guide Connect Live ini USA. See you.

The best spot tourism in Bali, Tirta Gangga  Karangasem North BaliThe best spot tourism in Bali, Tirta Gangga Karangasem North Bali

Level 8

Re: Local Guides Connect 2018

👍😉

Level 4

1. Name: Yoga Made
  2. Location Bali- Indonesia
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I believe that by adding the small businesses on Google Maps, I am helping them gain popularity. And I want share the hidden beauty place around Bali. I love my island
  4. My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: my favorite place is tanah lot because i can see beach temple and sunset in one place. I like to eat Babi guling this balinese food (with balinese spices/seasoning)

Fun Fact about me: i like red color 

And meet new person 

Level 6

Hi @BudiFXW

Keep updating and keep contribution. Let's make Google a better place for all.

Good luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 6

Re: Local Guides Connect 2018

Hi @FaresL

Welcome my dear friend to the Global Cummunity of local guide connect.

GOOD luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS