Albry's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself — June 2018

Hello @TariqMahmood

Of course we like your introduction and thank you for June introduction on Connect.

Please check past camera rolls and keep the beautiful posts coming. 🙂

I like the concept 'Two wheels move the soul' - and a bicycle would be more environmentally friendly to move the soul rather than a motorcycle. If its a motorcycle it is better to go eco-friendly. What do you think? 🙂

Cheers mate.

Level 8

@NithinNambiar wrote:

Hi Everyone! I started contributing two months back and I am loving the experience.

I’ll take a moment to introduce myself:

Name: Nithin Nambiar 

What I love about being a Local Guide: I travel a lot and Google Maps have always helped me to find the places without any local support, anywhere in the world.  Being a Local Guide, I would love to help the world find the easy way to their destinations basis my personal experience.

Favorite cuisine to explore: I am always fascinated about food. I haven't found anything that I don't like yet! My favourite is seafood.

Fun Fact about me: Creativity! I am a Creative Designer by profession, an avid photographer and a discerning traveler.

myphoto.jpg

IMG_1893.jpg

Hi Nithin

Cool pictures and thank you for the June Introduction.

Cheers

Level 8

Hi @Somirin

Welcome to Local Guides Connect. I am happy to meet you via June introduction.

If you have any difficulty with any issues don't get stressed. Just post to the appropriate board and someone would assist you here on Connect.

Looking forward for more interaction here on Connect and #LetsGuide

By the way I love those photos which you have posted with your introduction.

Cheers

Level 9

Hello everyone

Name : Radhi 

What I love about being a local guide : to help people descover and navigate on Google Maps and help local businesses to grow all that by sharing my discoveries which improves the daily life of the. community. 

How did I hear about local guide : started as a user of Google Maps then knew about the local guides. 

Fun and facts about me : simple and open, love to share my travel, visited places and experience .

This is me in butterflies Park in Malaysia KLThis is me in butterflies Park in Malaysia KL

Cheers 

Saudi local guide 🇸🇦

Level 8

Al NaiemAl Naiem

Name: Al Naiem

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to help other peoples by Google Maps, who use the map everyday and i believe it people get helps through my contribution and other every local guides. I'm very surprised when i feel how many peoples get helps by local guides and many people are going to different places of the country as per the guidelines of Google Maps.

How did I hear about Local Guides: When i try to add a place of my area. I was succeed and i upload some photos on the place. After few days i got a mail from local guides. Then search in google about local guide programs and came in this program.

What i love to do: I love to research about tech and programmimg and also like to innovate new different things by my skills. See more about of me here.

Fun Fact About Me: I can not imagine a single day of my life without internet.

Al_Naiem, naiemofficialAl_Naiem, naiemofficial

Al_Naiem, naiemofficialAl_Naiem, naiemofficial

Level 9

Good to see you here

@Naiem

Thanks for the intruduce

Cheer

Saudi local guide 

Level 10

Thank you for sharing @Naiem