Regards,

Adnan Sami

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself — June 2018

You are welcome @GeorgesHR

It's a pleasure to know more about you

Level 8

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to our community.

To start, let me introduce myself:

1. Name: Tariq Mahmood
  2. Location New Mirpur City AJK Pakistan
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I believe that we are born to serve the humanity. And being a local guide we always work as volunteer for the betterment of community. We provide up to date information via Google Maps with pictures, recirev, ratings etc. In this way hundred of people across the globe find the information they needed. So we become trustable for others and this is a great virtue.
  4. My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: I travel a lot on motorbike in my country as and when I get time. Basically I am a nature lover who is fell in love with mountains, landscapes, waterfalls, lakes and natural beauty. Pakistan is a rich country in terms of cukcult, history and geography. I am trying my best to discover, explore and present soft image of my country to whole the world. 

5. Fun Fact about me: By profession I am working in the Government sector in IT Department of AJK BISE MIRPUR. I believe the quote "Four wheels move the body while two wheels move the soul". So I prefer to explore the beautiful country on my Motorbike with my friends and sometimes solo. Here are a couple of pictures you may like to see.Traveling on my Motorbike Suzuki GS 150Traveling on my Motorbike Suzuki GS 150

A picture taken in Samahni Valley AJKA picture taken in Samahni Valley AJK

With my office mate having a cup of teaWith my office mate having a cup of tea

Hopefully you guys will like my short introduction. Suggestions would be welcomed from all of you.

Greetings from Paradise Kashmir Pakistan

TariqMahmood
Level 9

Hello brother @OSAMA

Great introduction as usual 

Lovely photos

All the best for June 2018...

19 more days to go to receive much awaited e-mail mentioning " pack your bags for San Francisco"...

Wishing you best of luck 

Level 8

Hi Everyone! I started contributing two months back and I am loving the experience.

I’ll take a moment to introduce myself:

Name: Nithin Nambiar 

What I love about being a Local Guide: I travel a lot and Google Maps have always helped me to find the places without any local support, anywhere in the world.  Being a Local Guide, I would love to help the world find the easy way to their destinations basis my personal experience.

Favorite cuisine to explore: I am always fascinated about food. I haven't found anything that I don't like yet! My favourite is seafood.

Fun Fact about me: Creativity! I am a Creative Designer by profession, an avid photographer and a discerning traveler.

myphoto.jpg

IMG_1893.jpg

Level 9

Hi @Steena

Great introduction 

Nice to meet you 

Welcome to LG CONNECT 

All the best 

Regards,

Adnan Sami

Level 10

Hi @GeorgesHR thank you for month of June introduce yourself threads.