Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself — June 2018

Interesting @GeorgesHR

Level 9

out of my comfort zone i will write new introduction just FOR June introduction 🙂 @GeorgesHR @NadyaPN

1. Name: Osama
  2. Location: Amman-Jordan
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I Love you who give your efforts and time to helping others we are similar we share and care , and we can make the world a better place to live , even one little review can make a deference  
  4. My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: Traveling , Reading making new friendships from all around the world ,food is very big part of my life you can check my food here 🙂

Fun Fact about me: I love to play with Kids , talking with elderly and laughing with All , i have a very big wish list to travel the world aftr joining this community its expanding daily stay tuned whos know maybe one day i will ask  you to be my local guide in your country " and you too WELCOME TO JORDAN ANY TIME .

sometimes i go for crazy adventures 

i love to take selfies :)))

Screenshot_20180503-190225.jpg

Screenshot_20180429-194329.jpg

Welcome to EzwittiWelcome to EzwittioScreenshot_20180429-184751.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Re: Mailsi waheedahmad

Hi @Waheedahmad100,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your post to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Hi @GeorgesHR

Good Day !

Nice to meet you!  Lovely introduction video and photos!

Welcome to the Global Cummunity of local guide connect. Hoping many tips and sharings in the future to make Google a better place for the local guide community as well as for the whole world.

My name is Thokchom DS from Imphal Manipur India. Thokchom DS Social Worker & Former Air Force PilotThokchom DS Social Worker & Former Air Force Pilot

Iam a former Air Force Pilot and presently beside being a Local Guide Connect Leader, I am also a Social Worker who wants to bring changes in the present society for a better tommorow. 

My video as a Social Worker: 

https://youtu.be/H35Mj6-HStE 

and  my Social Worker Press Conference:

https://youtu.be/1j1LeN5pzbw 

Best of luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 8

Hello everyone!

Location: London but travel between Australia and Singapore too.

What I love about being a Local Guide: It has changed the way I see and travel, I now consider things I hadn't previously, like wheelchair accessibility. Although ive always enjoyed people watching, I'm now paying more attention to how people use a place.

My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: architecture, city streets. I love exploring new places on foot, although buses are great too!

Fun Fact about me: I've moved to a new country twice in the last three years. And that's really why I joined LGs: I've used Google maps SO MUCH over the last few years to help my family find practically everything in our new countries and neighbourhoods. The reviews and photos have made choosing and locating places to eat, sleep, climb, shop, read, repair, watch, meet, play, swim, laugh and cry so much easier and way more interesting.

So, after receiving so much assistance  from all the wonderful Local Guides, I thought I'd help out too!

Level 9

Hello @GeorgesHR

Nice introduction, I have a cat which kinda opposite of you r dog ,:D.

@OSAMA and @Ideep

Your are regural customer in introduction thread 🙂

Cheers,

Shravan

Level 6

Hi @Steena

Nice to know your background and experience. Welcome to the Global Cummunity of local guide connect.

Hoping many sharings and contributions for a better future of Google maps and Connect live.

Good luck !

Regards,

Thokchom DS

Connect Moderator

Re: Me

Welcome to Local Guides @p_r_m there are lots of ways to contribute to Google Maps that help everyone around you. I'll move this to the June intro post.

The best ways to contribute and get points are
* Add new places
* Add meaningful quality photos to places
* Edit places to update them to correct information.
* Review and rate places you’ve experienced and tell us about them
* Add photos to places you visit

Never review places you have not personally visited or used.
Good luck in your journey as a Local Guide.

There are loads of great tips in this forum Helpdesk for how to get the most out of Connect.

If you haven't already consider introducing yourself on this post
Remember to always uphold the Core Values of Connect
Regards Paul

Level 9

1. Name: NirmalTeja
  2. Location INDIA
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I am helping to others why because their are so many missing places in Google maps so are in wrong destination so I decided to be an local guide...
  4. My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: i love tarvelling and with new places..

Fun Fact about me: When Iam charging my mobile phone I put charger to plug and phone and Half an hour after phone may not be charged ,why because I did not on switch in current board...IMG_20180517_130950_166.jpg

I'm proud to be an Local guide...

Former Google Contributor

Re: My job

Hi @Siddiqui-BA,

Thanks for sharing your story with us. It was interesting reading it.

Just so you know, I'm moving your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself topic where you can share a bit more about yourself and get to know others. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!