Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself — June 2018

Ciao dove si trova Nebraska che ci racconti li

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

Hi everyone one im kasun from sri lanka and I am level 5 participant in google local guide.. as uni and the youth in 

Level 6

Hi everyone one im kasun from sri lanka and I am level 5 participant in google local guide.. as a archaeology student and the youth in sri lanka.I like to travel all aroud sri lanka and like to warch archaeology sites and the beautiful places in those areas.. so as a traveler I think Google local guide is the best place to share those places with the other... so im following it and hope to make lots of friends around the world.. and #Anuradha piyadasa sir thank you to consult me about this local guide... waiting to do lot as a local guide.. 

Thank you.

Level 7

Hello World, I'm new here,

Name: Himanshu Bindal

What I love about being a Local Guide: The community’s passion for helping others by mapping their world.

My favorite [place / thing / cuisine / other] to explore: I love exploring new places and taking photos there and sharing with the world. I love to try different food recipes of different places.

Himanshu Bindal
Level 6

hi himansa nice to meet you im kasun from sri lanka

Level 6

Thank you @Albry 

Level 8

Nice to hear your story & how u express your impression keep it up  & more request is to visit my country while traveling to China keep one day transit to Pakistan u will find the hospitality here which is matchless.

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2018

Hav u travtraveled Pakistan ??

Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - June 2018

Nt yet 😊

Level 6

If I got a chance to visit your country I'll surely purchase your place..