Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - July 2018

Great work @NareshDarji

Keep rocking 🙂

Bhaskar
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

Hi everyone, 

I am Athifah Utami, Thifah in short. I have been nomadic for the past seven years, basically, I move from one province to another province (for educational and work purpose), or from one city to another city in Indonesia, now I live in Tangerang (Banten Province- Indonesia). What I love about being Local Guide? the idea of helping others to optimally explore new places, making new friends, and expanding networking. I love Asian foods, all their tasty noodles, spicy soup, and yummy seafood, yet I also love brown cheese with its grainy-bun from Trondheim - I love to explore every corner of the world and learn their local language. Fun fact about me: I love seafood but I actually have an allergy to it. 

The photo was taken when I was joining student-camp in Thailand.

10645216_823479044349035_8878992864114534735_n.jpg

Level 8

Hi @AthifahU welcome to Google Local Guides official Community. I am @bdmafuz from Bangladesh 🇧🇩

â•‘ About Me â•‘ Facebook â•‘ Instagramâ•‘ Add National Flag â•‘ Join Gazipur Local Guides â•‘

Level 6

Hi @bdmafuz thank you for the greeting 

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself — June 2018

Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Hello!

Thankyou sir😊

Level 8

Re: Hi from Rajkot

Hello friends 

Google Moderator

Re: Hi from Rajkot

Hi @amitvadgamma,

Welcome to Connect!

Just to let you know, your post is now live. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that. You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!