LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - July 2017

Dear @prasunkumarb,   I'm so happy your recognize.

Thanks you so much.

ThuTun

Level 4

hie

Hie, I am Shaikha Val. I am a level 4 local guide. 

Level 10

@Shawn_Russell   Thanks for good intro. 

Level 10

@Awsme_Sandy   Good introduction. Chandigarh is a nice city. Keep exploring.

Level 10

@JimDelft   Thanks and welcome dear.

Level 10

Re: Introduce

@mhjn  Thanks

Level 10

@kkmishra  Thanks. All are with you. Don't worry. Keep exploring and posting.

Level 7

I am glad for your welcome message to me.

@mhjn wrote:

Welcome to connect family mate @ThuTun

I will be try to raise the Google Maps and Local Guides connect family meetings.

Thanks by,

ThuTun

Level 10

@jamieisboss wrote:

Hi, 

I'm Jamie I'll copy and paste that intro by numbers as it looks helpful 

1. Name: Jamie
  2. Location: Liverpool, UK 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide:  Finding places I didn't know existed and finding ways to show people why I love a place through my photography 
  4. I love to share: I add a lot of photos but I also like to check that map info is correct as I rely on it sometimes so I I know how important it can be 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I've been adding reviews and photos for as long as I've been able to, one day the names of some things changed and I enrolled in Local Guides 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I'm fascinated by nearly everything, I code, design trade in vintage and antiques, take a lot of photos, paint, draw, make sculptures, make wearable tech and the usual maker stuff with Arduino, Raspberry pi, 3D printing and laser cutting, old fashioned Woodwork, some metalwork, I write essays and short stories, I make videos. I end up being the go to guy for a lot of people's pet projects when they need someone who can do $someHelpfulJob.

This is me:

IMG_20170629_222948_1-01.jpeg

I'm hoping to help get the local guides in Liverpool to 'community up' and spread the word about the programme to get some more guides in the home of Football*, the Beatles, Meccano, Students (they make up over a quarter of the population in term time) and Superlambananas

*A joke, I'm not really all that into football

@jamieisboss 
 Thanks. Welcome again.

Level 10

@amarpalsingh wrote:
  1. Name: Amarpal Singh
  2. Location: Currently in Meerut, India (but I'm from Jamshedpur)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing Pics, Rating and Reviewing places that can help people searching for the same. I also like correcting the marker (Lat-Longs) of shops to exact locations.
  4. I love to share: I love reviews and photos. Especially photos! (same interested copy pasted :P) 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I don't know when I've joined the program. I think the Google Maps usage made me a local guide 🙂
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love photography. I'm also working in Google's Infill Project and traveling various cities. 

Adding a snap taken by me at Roorkee, during the infill project. 

A photo shot at Roorkee, IndiaA photo shot at Roorkee, India

@amarpalsingh  Nice to meet you. Jamshedpur is a nice city. Post as much as you can. Thanks.