LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - July 2017

Nice to Meet you Mr Jordy  Thank for share.

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Level 7

Greetings, I am Angela R. Hunt, Storyteller. I am an American Nomad. I entertain at Renaissance Festivals throughout the United States. I spend a lot of my year in Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, Florida and outside Chicago. I do contract work that takes me all over. I write. I take pictures. I network with people. My life is connecting and bringing the magic moments that can be cherished for a lifetime. Angela R Hunt, Painted Lady Show Scarborough Faire TxAngela R Hunt, Painted Lady Show Scarborough Faire Tx

Level 9

Hi,
I joined this wonderful project 4 days ago, now I think it's the moment to write my presentation.

1. Name: Marco Togni
  2. Location: Tokyo (Japan) -  but I come from Italy
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide:  I love maps, and I like to help other people travelling.
  4. I love to share: I love reviews and photos of restaurants. I have a huge archive of photos and experiences. I even took more than 1000 video reviews that I am uploading on Youtube (my first video review was taken in 2006) 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I don't know..I just found it long time ago, but I didn't join until this week.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I eat a lot, I don't practice any sport, but I am very slim. 😄

smile-alta.JPG

Level 6

1. Name:IMG_20170407_174637_824.jpg

@LuisRG wrote:

As "Introduce Yourself" threads get quite long, we start new ones regularly and lock the old ones. Be sure to check the old threads, such as the June one, to see who already joined and where they are from (simply search "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your "I'm new" or "Hello world" posts. We will move any posts we find into here to keep the site organized.

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Luis
    2. Location: London (but I'm from Madrid, Spain)
    3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Giving back to the community. I always use Google Maps and Local Guides content when traveling to find new places and to decide whether a place is good or not. So I want to do the same with the places I visit. 
    4. I love to share: I love reviews and photos. Especially photos!
    5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was a Local Guide even before joining the team, that's how much I love being one 🙂
    6. Fun Fact About Me: I love burgers, trains and photography. You can see me in the picture giving a talk about night photography using tripods.Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 9.06.56 AM.png

Who's next? 🙂

julia
  2. Location: Calera, Alabama 
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I enjoy sharing photos especially of food and restaurants! I hope to help others look up places by sharing my pictures 
  4. I love to share: food pictures 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I've always loved Google maps and somehow heard about it online. I started sharing photos and it became addictive to me. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I collect pins from all over the world. I have thousands of them but my favorite is still Hard Rock Cafe and Disney pins!!! 

@LuisRG wrote:

As "Introduce Yourself" threads get quite long, we start new ones regularly and lock the old ones. Be sure to check the old threads, such as the June one, to see who already joined and where they are from (simply search "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your "I'm new" or "Hello world" posts. We will move any posts we find into here to keep the site organized.

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community.

To start, let me introduce myself: 

1. Name: Luis
    2. Location: London (but I'm from Madrid, Spain)
    3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Giving back to the community. I always use Google Maps and Local Guides content when traveling to find new places and to decide whether a place is good or not. So I want to do the same with the places I visit. 
    4. I love to share: I love reviews and photos. Especially photos!
    5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was a Local Guide even before joining the team, that's how much I love being one 🙂
    6. Fun Fact About Me: I love burgers, trains and photography. You can see me in the picture giving a talk about night photography using tripods.Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 9.06.56 AM.png

Who's next? 🙂

Level 10

Level 10

Level 10

Level 10

Level 6

Name: Shawn Russell

What do I love about being a Google Local: Sharing my experience both positive and negative so others can experience the good and hopefully avoid negative places. At the same time I also want to enjoy what others have enjoyed.

I love to share: Mostly photos because they give you a better window into the atmosphere which is what I like to experience.

How did I hear about Google Guides: I have been a guide for several years and do not remember how I first got started.

Fun fact about me: I enjoy woodworking and look forward to sharing the history and beauty of one of our greatest natural resource.

Level 10