cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - July 2017

1. Name: Asad Jan
  2. Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to help others by giving them timely and accurate info on their finger tips
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos and add missing places
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I was a Local Guide even before joining the team, that's how much I love being one 🙂
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I am a journalists, photo passionate and google die hard fan
Level 10

Level 10
Level 10

Level 9

Thanks

Level 10

Level 5

1. Name: Alma
  2. Location:  New Jersey
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Great to add information onto places that have been ignored before. Makes the community I live in look better by making the business that have been there look better and give them the reviews they deserve. Some of the places I seen never had a picture added.
  4. I love to share: I love photos! 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I heard about it through a notification on my phone.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love driving around to explore more places. I love Mexican Food.

Level 8

Weclome to world of LG @Asanchez94 @sweetsvirgo @oksmz-fm @asadjan80 .... ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Level 9

Welcome @Asanchez94 😊 to this wonderful Community , this month we celebrate food and Restaurant so it will be very good to share some Mexican food photos with us 😊