Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - July 2017

@ArafinJuthy you can start from here 🙂

Level 4

HORIZON EXPLORER

HI MYSELF AVNISH FROM INDIA. WORKING FOR THE CONSERVATION OF WILDLIFE & EXPANDING CAMPING FOR NATURE LOVERS.

Level 4

Introduce myself

Hello everyone, I'm Sara from Algeria, I'm new in the local guide community and my passion is about traveling and culinary cultures. Thank you for helping me to integrate your community guys 😄😄

Level 8

Re: Introduce myself

Hello @Sarra_barkache and welcome to community. Do read below link for more details about using connect forum 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/About-Local-Guides/Getting-started-with-Local-Guides/m-p/38#M2...

And thanks for your lovely introduction 😊😊😊😊😊

Level 9

@Bond nice Smile bro 😁😁😁

Welcome Welcome keep smiling

Level 10

Re: Introduce myself

@msony0006  Very good and positive attitude. Thanks
Level 10

@GODYFASHION02 wrote:

bonjour je suis nouveau guide niveau 4 seulement ma passion c’est de guidez car c’est une façon aussi d'aider les autres à se répérer facilement à travers le monde entier

ma zone de résidenceouest cameroun bandjounouest cameroun bandjounbafoussam  akwa (thermomètre)bafoussam akwa (thermomètre) c’est le nord Cameroun en Afrique centrale

très bonne lecture à vous merci et à plus

Thanks for good pics   @GODYFASHION02

Level 10

@Jake_Shunt wrote:
  1. Name: Jake
  2. Location: Huntington Beach CA (grew up in the Chicago Land area)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Love discovering new places. Never used google maps so much in my life lol let alone google guides. Love helping out the community making their listing that much better and when i hear that their listing is wrong and for a common example, they've tried to fix it and haven't been able to for quite some time. its a good feeling being able to do so and being the solution! 
  4. I love to share: everything!
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: one of my buddies started doing it and it got me started and i think i fell in love with it more than he was. lol. always use google maps when at new places now for everything.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I have red hair making me 2% of the worlds population 😛

18700056_10154862304918918_4854355900920186193_n.jpg

@Jake_Shunt Thanks for good intro. Keep going.
Level 10

@Bond wrote:

Let me introduce myself as I am new here.

1. Name: Bond
  2. Location: Dhaka (The capital city of Bangladesh)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to edit the wrong informations in map and add photos which I think really helps someone to get a well idea!
  4. I love to share: I love to edit and photos. I also use to add missing places. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I always use google map to find a new place and it really helps me. But sometimes I don't  find some place's info on map as you know in Google map Bangladesh is not fully updated still now. That time if some local person has updated the map about that place it really could be helpful for me and many others like me. That's why  I came to google map and started updating and finds really interesting. Thus I became a Local Guide to Google. Lol! 😄
  6. Fun Fact About Me: whole me is a fun fact I think. lol. I love to travel a lot! I also love to try different foods in new places.
  7. Profession: By profession, you can call an Event Manager. Worked with some leading event management firm in Dhaka and continuing.  

BonD (2).jpg

Thats me!

@Bond Thanks for good introduction. Keep smiling as of pic.It's Good.
Level 10

Re: HORIZON EXPLORER

@AVNISH wrote:

HI MYSELF AVNISH FROM INDIA. WORKING FOR THE CONSERVATION OF WILDLIFE & EXPANDING CAMPING FOR NATURE LOVERS.

Hi @AVNISH  welcome to this community.