LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - July 2017

@CaliforniaElena Welcome to local guides connect family. 

Level 8

@OSAMA

Yeah bro ! Ukraine is a nice country, i like her beautiful nature & national parks it's one of the best country i've visited 

@OSAMA wrote:

@CaliforniaElenaUkraine is very nice country I visit more than once 😊😊

Thanks gentlemen for welcoming our new family member ,

@HelloSamsonR @MedRidaZ

Level 10

Re: Introduce

@deepakjhic

Once again a warm welcome to you bro.

Happy to see you in introduction section. 😊😊

@deepakjhic wrote:

Hello everyone here is my intro.

1. Name: deepak kumar (deepu) ( I love small characters )
  2. Location: Sonipat,Haryana ( Belongs to Muzaffarnagar, India)
Level 7

lovely

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Ravi_Kiran@Umashankar@AjitW@OSAMA@BishowvijayaP@prasunkumarb@NareshDarji@MedRidaZ@HelloSamsonR, as introductory threads get really long (as with many other discussions here on Connect), we appreciate it if you could consolidate your replies to everyone in one post (it lets you tag a maximum of 10 community members) instead of replying to each person with individual replies. Thank you 🙂 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

Thanks Jeslyn 🙂 for your useful information. 

Level 9

Thank you @JeslynL,

Sometimes new member Introduction wait for more 10 hrs , did you suggest wait until 10 Members introductions then Welcome !?!!

@JeslynL wrote:

Hi @Ravi_Kiran@Umashankar@AjitW@OSAMA@BishowvijayaP@prasunkumarb@NareshDarji@MedRidaZ@HelloSamsonR, as introductory threads get really long (as with many other discussions here on Connect), we appreciate it if you could consolidate your replies to everyone in one post (it lets you tag a maximum of 10 community members) instead of replying to each person with individual replies. Thank you 🙂 

Level 10

Thanks for suggestion dear @JeslynL. OK we will consolidate our replies in general type of welcoming. 🙂

Sometimes we need to be specific if there is any specific reason. For example: some LGs write I don't know how to introduce myself. 🙂

@JeslynL wrote:

Level 10

Thanks for  your valuable advice @JeslynL and i will fallow your advice

Level 8

Noted!! Thanks @JeslynL!!

@JeslynL wrote: