Re: Introduce Yourself - July 2017

AjitW
AjitW Very good. Thanks for the pics.
Level 10

@rkchnk wrote:
  1. Name: Ravi Kiran
  2. Location: Hyderbad, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Getting New friends, Getting new locations, and New Inforamtion 
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos of the places. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Before last year i am using Microsoft Mobile. Upto last year just i used for maps Microsoft maps only. This is year i changed my mobile to android from on wards i am using google maps. then only i am getting notifications from google.  after getting notifications i joined in this group
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Nothing extra-ordinary , but I love to travel and share my experience to help others and make this world a better place

@rkchnk wrote:
  1. Name: Ravi Kiran
  2. Location: Hyderbad, India
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Getting New friends, Getting new locations, and New Inforamtion 
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos of the places. 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Before last year i am using Microsoft Mobile. Upto last year just i used for maps Microsoft maps only. This is year i changed my mobile to android from on wards i am using google maps. then only i am getting notifications from google.  after getting notifications i joined in this group
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Nothing extra-ordinary , but I love to travel and share my experience to help others and make this world a better place

@rkchnk    Thanks for good intro.

Level 10

@Umashankar  Thanks for good introduction.

Level 10

@FarooqR  Thanks brother

Level 10

@JonasKL    Thanks a lot. Nice, nice and nice.

Level 10

Hello everyone, I would like to thank to all local guides for being here, contributing to the map and world every day. Here's my small introduction:
1.Name: Mahmudur Rahman Polash
2.Location: Rangpur, Bangladesh.
3.Picture
4.What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love the fact that my contributions have a HUGE impact in the world and help millions of people everyday!  A single contribution from a Local Guide on Google Maps can help users around the world make informed decisions that could result in a wonderful experience. I love to giving right information to Google Maps that can help Millions of people . Contributing to the map is also being sociable more than before. I always love to be sociable.
5.I love to share: I love to add and edit places. Wherever I go I try to use "Check the Facts" and look for missing information. I love to share photos so that other Local Guides can see the world through my eyes.
I love to add and edit places. I love to visit new places not even in group only but also alone too. I love to observe different realms of nature very closely. Because every place has a Information to correction existing data,So i enjoy in edit places,I am also love to Add Photos.
6. How did I hear about Local Guides: I always loved to share photos. Some time ago when working with panaromio which is now closed, I saw this amazing group of people who share the same passion as I do. Then One day i start traveling a place but the place i don't know where is this,Then i search on Google Maps & found it, Maps show me a Pop-up join as a Local Guide so i Join this amazing Community of people's around the Globe. I was sharing a review of a place on Google Maps and was prompted to join Local guide.

IMG_20170623_091700.jpg

DSC_0349_1498943064968.jpg

DSC_0273_1493976669116_1498943076034.jpg

7.Fun Fact About Me: As a professional banker I have not lot of time except the long weekend. Then I always try to work out that weekend to love to discover local foods and pass the time with the locals. Everywhere I go and also love to go-to long drive(as a passenger and as a driver). I love photography and hoped that I could be a nature photographer next time. That’s me attempting to shoot anything that appears to me interesting.

Finally thanks to all to have patience to read me. 

Level 10

@Briggs  Thanks for the intro. Welcome.
Level 10

@efthaqur  Thanks for the excellent pics. Welcome brother.

Level 5

1. Name: Christopher
  2. Location: Paramaribo, Suriname
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: As a small not so well know country it is important to have as much as possible information available on the web. As a local guide I can make sure that information is accurate and updated.
  4. I love to share: to let the world SEE Suriname instead of hearing about it.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I suddenly received a request to help update Google Maps a week ago and got hooked.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Lover of photography and airplanes