MashaPS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Vendor

Re: Hello dear Google local guide

Hi @MNK1350,

Thank you for sharing your introduction with us. 

You can take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

By the way, I am letting you know that I moved your post to Introduce Yourself - January 2019, to get to know other Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Hello

Hi @Salamawyat,

Thanks for sharing.

I'm merging your post to Introduce yourself topic and as it fits better there and you can share a bit more.

You can read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, as well as the Local Guides rules and our Community policy.

To make the most of your experience on Connect, you can take a look at this 14 helpful tips for using Connect topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Re: Deutschland, Baden-Württemberg, Backnang

Hallo @Nr-1,

Willkommen bei Connect!

Wenn Du neu im Comunity bist, kannst Du ein wenig über sich selbst berichten und andere Personen in unserer monatlichen Einführung  Introduce Yourself - January 2019 kennenlernen. Hier kannst Du die benötigte Information über die Bildung von Posts finden: 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Ich werde Deinen Beitrag in der monatlichen Einführung Introduce Yourself - January 2019 wechseln, weil es dort besser passt.

@JanVanHaver vielen Dank für Deine Mitteilung des Treffens.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: A first-timer’s guide to Tokyo

Hi @SUMONb

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

I moved your post to the Introduce Yourself section because your post is about you. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

Since you are new in the community, here are some tips you can follow: 14 helpful tips for using Connect and What are Connect topics?

Level 8

Dear Ina’s Google Moderator

Thank you for all your tips these are the photos sent my son and DIL law Nalini who hv gone on holiday tour to Maui Hawai  an island away from USA a great tourist spot having beautiful  scenery Golf view lots of restaurants good food sea adventure  have been having great time including whale watching 

To day they are participating  inshore Marathon Run 15/10/5K  and she has sent me pics of event to share I shall fwd same
Mostly these pics were taken from her I phone 6 I suppose 

Reads
Keshavan Madabushi 
Google Vendor

Hi @viviumairoh,

You are welcome. Thank you for your prompt reply. It looks like you had great time during your vacations. 

And by the way, if you want to tag me, just type @ before my name. This way I receive a notification.

Keep up sharing and contributing!

Re: Local guide India

Hi @Ravi9667277348,

Welcome to Connect!

I moved your post to the Introduce Yourself section because it will fit better there. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know the other Local Guides

Since you are new in the community, here are some useful topics to get you started:  14 helpful tips for using Connect and What are Connect topics?

Level 3

Amazing Photo Sharing word

It.s very betiful.. #indonesiaIt.s very betiful.. #indonesia

Re: Amazing Photo Sharing word

Hello @Kausar45 and welcome to Connect!

Since you're new to the community, you might want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic where I'm moving your post.

Also, please check out the What are Connect topics? article before your next contribution to make sure that you're posting under the relevant topic section.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Re: Amazing Photo Sharing word

Thanks you for information 

I hope you can provide more information so I know more