MashaPS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2019

Thank you for the introduction @CaffeinatedPiglet!

I am a big coffee fan myself, and i think it's really cool that you've visited so many coffee shops.

I would love to see a post about you favorite ones here on Connect, maybe as a top 5 list or something. Hope to see great content from you.

Have fun and see you on Connect!  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Salam Kenal nama saya Romlih buhori,saya google local guide level 8

Halo @Romlihbuhori,

Salam Kenal sebelumnya. 

Mengingat kamu masih baru, saya akan menggabungkan post kamu kedalam thread perkenalan bulanan kami, Introduce Yourself - January 2019 jangan sungkan untuk memperkenalkan diri kamu lebih lanjut disana. 

Sedikit tips tambahan untuk kamu, saat membuat post di Connect pastikan tulisan antara judul dan konten terkait satu sama lain, dengan isi konten yang bersifat deskriptif juga agar post kamu dapat lebih mudah dimengerti Local Guides lainnya. 

Untuk membuat post kamu lebih interaktif saya rekomendasikan untuk membaca artikel ini 14 helpful tips for using Connect

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

Saldanha Bay Yachts , Photo by paul watsonSaldanha Bay Yachts , Photo by paul watson
Hi , Paul , from  Cape Town , Photographer , writer , seeker , healer teacher , learner .. I love showing a different side to what most people are used to , In my photography as well as how i see the world .

I am always looking for people to join me on photo shoots are  Cape Town , love showing people how to see things , rather than just look at them...

http://paulwatson.smugmug.com/
My Photography website 

Poet , Photographer , Artist , Videographer , Sailor .

Re: I Love Nature Of Beauty

Hi @GadigaDayanandared

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

You can also read these 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Introduce Yourself - October 2018

Hi @Mongoose,

Thanks for introducing yourself to the community!

Your photo is extraordinary and very good quality. I hope you won't mind if I move your post to the related introduce yourself topic for January.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 3

A first-timer’s guide to Tokyo

Nice to meet you allNice to meet you all

Hello dear friend good night

Level 6

Hello

• Hey What’s up 
Level 3

Hi

HiHi

Level 6

Re: Hi

Olá

Level 7

Local guide India

Hello everyone ,myself Ravi who join with local guide right now.. .I love traveling, food and enjoy every moment and sharing with google local guide. .

This is my New experiment with google ,so Pls update me all types updates in local guide.. Then I will do better, step by step 

sharma