MashaPS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2019

Hello! and a Happy New Year to Everyone.

I am Paindu Purna Uduwila Arachchi, From Sri Lanka

Level 6

Hello World

Hello! and a Happy New Year to Everyone.....

This is My First Post in Local Guide Community 

I am Paindu Purna Uduwila Arachchi, From Sri Lanka

When I am choosing a new place to visit, I prefer to read reviews written by Local Guides from all around Sri Lanka. Also, I am trying to be as useful to other Local Guides, by sharing my opinions and photos, as they were for me.   I love to travel a lot. Before each trip, I always explore the place on Google Maps. I am doing this so closely and carefully. Love the fact people naturally love to Share the Advice for free.

Greeting From SriLanka 🇱 🇰  ❤️

May Buddha Stay Blessed With You 🙏🏻

#localguidesconnectsrilanka #srilankalocalguides #srilanka #googlemaps #localguidesrilanka

49840991_2074435135981950_8711925780763901952_n.jpg49551461_2075912089167588_8342188440141430784_n.jpg

Level 6

Hello World

Hello! and a Happy New Year to Everyone.....

This is My First Post in Local Guide Community 

I am Paindu Purna Uduwila Arachchi, From Sri Lanka

When I am choosing a new place to visit, I prefer to read reviews written by Local Guides from all around Sri Lanka. Also, I am trying to be as useful to other Local Guides, by sharing my opinions and photos, as they were for me.   I love to travel a lot. Before each trip, I always explore the place on Google Maps. I am doing this so closely and carefully. Love the fact people naturally love to Share the Advice for free.

Greeting From SriLanka 🇱 🇰  ❤️

May Buddha Stay Blessed With You 🙏🏻

#localguidesconnectsrilanka #srilankalocalguides #srilanka #googlemaps #localguidesrilanka49840991_2074435135981950_8711925780763901952_n.jpg49551461_2075912089167588_8342188440141430784_n.jpg

Level 6

Introduce myself.

Hi!  My name is Gelin and I am from the Easter Part region of the Philippines. Why i love to be in the local guide is that , it inspire me to do the and share the things I love like photography, and travels. And to connect as well to other people who are here and see and learn about from their post. . My favourite things to explore is about nature, cities and food.  The fun fact about me is I amazed of buildings, roads, bridges. The  structure and design.

Level 6

Introduce myself

Foggy day . I woke up one early morning  and saw how foggy it was. Went up to the  rooftop of the  place  where I am staying. The Congressional Town Center  at Congressional Ave. The only high rise building  Along Congressional Ave. in Quezon CityFoggy day . I woke up one early morning and saw how foggy it was. Went up to the rooftop of the place where I am staying. The Congressional Town Center at Congressional Ave. The only high rise building Along Congressional Ave. in Quezon City

The  Subway. I took this photo being on one the underground  in  Ayala Ave. , the Business district of Philippines .The Subway. I took this photo being on one the underground in Ayala Ave. , the Business district of Philippines .

Connect Moderator

Re: Hello World

Hi @Pasindu_GenTa

Thank you for the great post and nice pictures!

Welcome to Local Guides Community!

Level 10

Re: Introduce myself.

Welcome to Local Guides Connect @Gelin0512

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2019

Wow , Great to known . ☺️

Connect Moderator

Welcome to Local Guides and Connect @Gelin0512 here i a great post to read 14 Tips for using Connect that will give you a head start.

I will merge your post to the monthly introductory thread where you can share a photo and tell us more about you if you would like too.

I hope you enjoy Local Guides and Connect.

Regards Paul

Level 6

Thanks @TheEagleEye. Looking forward for more years here n local guide