MashaPS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Nice picture!

FB_IMG_1524878030059.jpgIMG_0910.JPG33358116_423957524736399_5095115476996980736_n.jpg33379081_423957951403023_2375137212703440896_n.jpg33490024_423956551403163_4858144272802643968_n.jpgFB_IMG_1524877998603.jpg

Bhuvan
Former Google Contributor

Re: Nice picture!

Hi @bhuvaneshreddy

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

I moved your post to the Introduce Yourself section because your post is pictures of you. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

Before you start interacting more in the community, I suggest you go through the following resources: 14 helpful tips for using Connect and  What are Connect topics?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Re: Hello Connect

Halo @Danuriyanto,

Salam Kenal dan Selamat Datang di Connect. 

Kami sangat senang kamu bergabung dalam program kami dan terima kasih sudah berbagi.

Mengingat kamu masih baru, saya akan menggabungkaan post kamu kedalam thread perkenalan bulanan kami dimana kamu dapat memperkenalkan diri kamu lebih lanjut dan juga berkenalan dengan Local Guides lainnya.

Dalam program ini biasa perbincangan dibagi dalam beberapa kategori topik yang dapat kamu baca lebih lanjut pada artikel What are Connect topics? dan juga saya rekomendasikan untuk membaca artikel ini 14 helpful tips for using Connect sebagai panduan awal mengenai program ini. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 3

Introduce Yourself - January 2019

Hi Everyone, 

My Name is Farooq and living in Karachi, Pakistan.

Professionally I am a Banker as Credit Risk Head in Microfinance Bank. 

My wish to explore world and experience new people, culture, food, location & thoughts. 

Photography is my passion, love to read books and also writing poetry. 

DSC_0511.jpg

Well, so far I have traveled Italy, France, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Thailand & Malaysia. 

Here, I am posting some pics of My own country (Kashmir- Paradise on earth) and recommend travel lovers that must visit and explore the beauty of natural scenes

DSC_0033.jpgDSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0631.jpg

Coffee & Dark Chocolates are my favorite, also have some cooking germs and love to cook occasionally different foods. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2019

Hi and welcome to Connect @farooqsahil

Thank you for introducing yourself and hopefully you enjoy Connect as much as we do! 

Have a look at our 14 Helpful tips for using Connect. Keep exploring and sharing! 

I will move it to our monthly topic of January's Introduce Yourself

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Selfie Street View Trusted Photographer

Are you a Street View Trusted Photographer? Make yourself a selfie by doing your work and show it to us.

@HUM VILA, Catalunya, Spain, Europe.@HUM VILA, Catalunya, Spain, Europe.

https://gasmountain.com/blog/
FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE MAPS
https://goo.gl/maps/nTobaEosxkmA1cvq8
Anonymous
Not applicable

JAMBI LOCAL GUIDES

Hallo local guides dari Jambi. Salam kenal dari newbie 🙏 Boleh berbagi tips dong tentang apa aja yang dilakukan local guides. Thank you.

Google Moderator

Re: JAMBI LOCAL GUIDES

Halo @Anonymous,

Sebagai permulaan saya akan menggabungkan post kamu kedalam thread perkenalan bulanan kami, dimana kamu dapat memperkenalkan diri kamu lebih lanjut dan dapat bertemu dengan Local Guides lainnya. 

Mengingat kamu masih baru di Connect, silahkan baca panduan ini Mohon Baca Sebelum Membuat Posting sebagai permulaan. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Introduce Yourself - January 2019

Hello friends we are best local guide  and we want to share ideas with whatsapp so guys please this whatsapp group 

https://chat.whatsapp.com/HfxJEi0Q8U4CqZyqS1hNy5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2019

Hi my name is Rika Sofwatun Nada. I am a new local guide from Jambi. I love being local guide because I can help other people. My favorite thing to do is reading!