MashaPS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Amazing Photo Sharing word

@Kausar45, please tag me with the @ sign every time you want someone to respond you as I did with your name at the beginning of the post. 

A good place to start is by reading the 14 helpful tips for using Connect topic where you'll find some great tips.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Hello To all dear Google local guides

Thanks for. Your update

I am happy to post my updates

Rgds

Keshavan

Google Vendor

Re: Hello To all dear Google local guides

Hi @MNK1350,

You're welcome. Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Sachin singh -2018january

I love photo graphy So goodSo good

Re: Sachin singh -2018january

Hi @Sachin16 and welcome to Connect!

I am going to merge your post into the current introduction thread. Please read the first post in that thread and then edit your post to fit the format there.

Since you are new in Connect, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides? If you find a conversation that is of any interest to you feel free to jump in and interact with other Local Guides. You'll see that community members here in Connect are always willing to help and are very welcoming to the new members of the community. I also recommend checking the following articles, which will help you better understand what Connect really is:

Hope you'll find the above useful.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2019

I like anyone who help to see the clean city on Google local guide I love this sightI love this sight

Level 8

Introduce Yourself - January 2019

Its very popularIts very popular

I love this place in the best line up 

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2019

Hi @Sachin16

The Idea Exchange is a place for Local Guides to share their ideas for Google Maps, Connect, perks, and more.

If you want to find out more about what is this Idea Exchange for, you can read this topic: How do I use the Idea Exchange.

I moved your post from Idea Exchange to the Introduce Yourself section. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Description de mi perfil

Hi @Rivo1023,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

You can also read these 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Introduce Yourself - January 2019

Hello everyone im new.

Name:Abdur Rakib

PicsArt_01-22-03.34.50.jpg

What I love about being local guide:Im really so happy to be here, people are so kind and helpful in local guides.

I love the way how people appreciate each other.

My favourite things to explore:My hobby is photography and i love to travel but im not capable to travel abroad or much long from my city because im a student have no job, but i have a dream that one day I'll travel the world and right now im traveling as possible for me and taking photos and uploading here i really just love this job.

Fun fact about me: if i have to say in a word than im a food lover.