cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Vendor

Re: Fotograf Dunyasi

Hi @Burhan60666,

Welcome to Connect.

As it looks like you are new on Connect, why don't you explore the many topic labels and check out the conversations happening among other Local Guides? You can tell us a bit more about yourself in our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - January 2019, which is where I am moving your post.

You can take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

Hi

Saurabh rajputSaurabh rajput

Saurabh
Former Google Contributor

Re: Hi

Hello @Saurabhrajput,

Welcome to Connect!

Since this is your first post, I will move it to our monthly topic Introduce Yourself - January 2019. , via which you will be able to introduce yourself and get to know other Local Guides. 

Please, take some time to read the following article which will help you in the Community: 14 helpful tips for using Connect. and How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect?

We will be more than happy to see your future posts. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 5

Introduction

Hallo Guys 

I am Vimalesh Tripathi from Prayagraj Uttar Pradesh India .

And what about You.

Re: Introduction

Hi @Vimalesh-Tripathi,

Thank you for introducing yourself!

I'm just letting you know that I will move your post to our monthly introduce yourself topic, where you can get to know other Local Guides. Feel free to add more information about yourself. 

Since you're new to the community, 14 tips for using Connect is a great post to get you started. 

Have fun, and see you on Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

LOCAL GUIDE 🙂

hi friends,

It's me pettem srikanth Varma.

This is my first post.

Even I don't know what to say.

But thank you .

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂Pettem srikanth VarmaPettem srikanth Varma

Level 10

Re: LOCAL GUIDE 🙂

@PettemSrikanth036

Hi Srikanth

Welcome to Connect.

You says it's your first post. If so, please follow certain guidelines by Google as it guide you to write a good post.

You may also visit posts like:

#What makes a good post?

# How to create a post in Connect?

These posts will give you an idea how to write a post.

Also this post should have been written under " introduce yourself in January 2019.

All the best and keep contributing good reviews.

Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 10

Welcome @PettemSrikanth036

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 10

Hi Srikanth

Welcome to Connect.

Since it's your first post, you may please visit Google guidelines on how to write a review or post. This will give you an overall framework to write a better post.

You may also visit review written by few wellknown Community members 

1) What makes a good Post

2) How to create a post on Connect.

Also, while posting any review or pictures, you need to include it in particular subject heads appropriate for the content.

Therefore, your today's post should feature under

" Introduce yourself in January 2019' 

Keep contributing good posts.

Thanks & Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev

Hi @PettemSrikanth036 and welcome to Connect! 🙂

Thank you for your introduction! I am going to move your post in our monthly Introduce yourself topic where other Local Guides can see you and you can also get to know them. 

Since you are new to the community, I'd recommend that you take a look at these articles, which will make your experience here more enjoyable: New to the communityWhat are the Connect topics? and 14 helpful tips for using Connect 

Have fun here! 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!