Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Bls: Forum Berbagi Local Guides Indonesia

Please do @ButterflyLD.

I will be very happy if I can help you.

Hope someday we will met.

Please feel.free ask something to me.

Hope.we can met before the Meet Ups Nusantara 3 at Bandung this year.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 3

Bellissimo da vedere

AD2A0BFF-FBCB-4C65-8DFA-E634A0B66110.jpeg

9922C574-51D7-4C30-B2E9-0D2044A7B0CA.jpeg

252FB470-1F1E-4035-800A-C27CBFBC955F.jpeg

------------
Level 2

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2019

Visiting santa marta - ColombiaVisiting santa marta - ColombiaHello, world!!! My name is Jissel Reyes

I'm from Venezuela, but now I'm living in Barranquilla - Colombia. I joined the Local Guides program because I like to tell other people when I know new places, sharing my opinions and photos. I love food and when I travel always I search for different flavors. Regards

Level 8

hello world

Hello world!

This is Raul Auris from Peru.

I live currently in Puno city near by lake Titicaca.

I'm glad to take pictores and post on Google Map.

I love to assit people and traveling.

I wish you altogether a happy new year 2019

Best regards!!😊😊

Connect Moderator

• Name: Omer Ali
  • Location: Penang, Malaysia (Originally from Multan/Lahore , Pakistan)
  • What I love about being a Local Guide: I love the overall idea of building maps and information bridge to places where most of us have never been before, yet, we can get up-to-date information with just a single swipe. I love being part of the community that is working 24/7 to improve the maps for everyone in the world to use. I love helping people and what sets us apart (being Local Guide's) is this huge community of like minded people always willing and contributing to help others. The most valuable variable that sticks me to this program is the mentoring, where each and every local guide is somehow trying to transfer their skills and knowledge to others and always going an extra mile to help/improve other members without spreading negativity or hatred. 
  • My favorite thing to explore: I travel a lot. Mostly a different country every other year. Like many of you I prefer to take public transportation when I am travelling to a new location and that is where Google Maps and Travel apps come handy. I love exploring local cuisine and Google Lists now makes this super convenient to trust the knowledge of Local Local Guides. 
  • Fun Fact about me: People who know me are aware that I am super camera shy. I got lucky that I made it to CL18 and let me tell you I took over 700 selfies to overcome my fear of camera 😄 . I have a selfie in every imaginable pose with almost every ConnectLive 18 attendee and Moderator 🙂   [Don't fret, I am not going to swarm this post with my random selfies, most of them can be found here.]

Also, I am aging out pretty badly and this photo down here sums it up 🙂omerali-psd.png

Level 10

Name: John Peter

Place : Chennai, India

Level : 10

Mirror View, OotyMirror View, Ooty

What I love about being a Local Guide: Traveling, Exploring and finding new friends. 

My favorite thing to explore:  Mostly I am concentrating on micro business as my city is a business hub. 

Fun Fact about me:  I love to take photographs, watch TV and Collect tools 

Former Google Contributor

Re: hello world

Hello @PaulMamani,
Welcome to Connect!

I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

I would like to encourage you to go through the following topics to get familiar with the platform: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Bellissimo da vedere

Hello @Asad01,
Welcome to Connect!

I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

I would like to encourage you to go through the following topics to get familiar with the platform: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

• Name: Hasan-Uz-Zaman 
  • User name: TuhinSir
  • What I love about being a Local Guide: People are benifited by my contribution & I also benifited by others. So I like & love local guides. 
  • My favorite : I like travelling. Local guides is a good chance to travel.My job place & meMy job place & me

A meetup photo (Sea fish shop) at Dhaka in BangladeshA meetup photo (Sea fish shop) at Dhaka in Bangladesh

Level 8

Great @MoniDi 🙂 !

By Daniel RS