Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Meet the women behind hashtags on Maps

I am new

Former Google Contributor

Re: Meet the women behind hashtags on Maps

Hi @AQCK0,

Welcome to Connect! I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect,  New to the community? and What makes a good post?.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 1

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2019

My name is Gabriel S. Blamo, I am from Liberia, west Africa.

I am new on the localguidesconnect.

I joined the localguidesconnect to share my experiences with people around the world and to also learned from their experiences. 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Gabriel111,

Welcome to Connect!

We are glad to hear that you have joined us and ready to share with the community your experience! : ]

To get you start up, you can read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, as well as the Local Guides rules and our Community policy.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 9

Bls: Introduce Yourself - January 2019

Thank you @PaDeSSo

Happy New Year to you as well and thanks for the warm welcome.

I'm glad

Twitter | Instagram |My Contributions

We enter into this world with one focus, to be successful, many failed trying, but those who make it always set a goal and see every obstacle as nothing but a hurdle.

Level 9

Thank you very very very much for the warm welcome.

I am glad meeting you @MdAtikuzzamanLimon

Twitter | Instagram |My Contributions

We enter into this world with one focus, to be successful, many failed trying, but those who make it always set a goal and see every obstacle as nothing but a hurdle.

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself- January 2019

Hi @boomerang

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guides!

Happy New Year 2019!

Thanks for introducing yourself and welcome to the Global Community.

Thanks again. 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 1

Re: Introduce Yourself- January 2019

Sure @DeniGu I will keep that in Mind. My posts here will always be my expeirences I've had at places.  

They are as true as they speak...

whole night drive just for BEAUTIFUL SUNRISE!!whole night drive just for BEAUTIFUL SUNRISE!!

Level 8

Introduce Yourself - January 2019

Introduce Yourself - January 2019

Dani.jpg

• Name: Daniel
  • What I love about being a Local Guide: Since I joined the Local Guides program, I am always trying to write more accurate reviews, with photos and tips for the readers. What I really like about being a Local Guide is that I feel that I'm helping people with my experience. 
  • My favorite thing to explore: I love to travel a lot and explore all the capitals. I do a lot of cityscapes during the weekends and the urban discoveries are one of my favorites things to explore. I like to discover new bars, restaurants, street foods, market foods and now pet-friendly places. 
  • Fun Fact about me: I like to try local beers on my trips and local food too! I also write in Medium!
By Daniel RS
Google Moderator

Hello @DanielRmrzSnz,

Thank you for telling us some interesting facts about you.

I will move your post to this month's topic - Introduce Yourself - January 2019.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!