MashaPS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Bienvenidos soy de Perú

Mi nombre es Fredy mucho gusto y soy de peru mis mejores deseos hoy y siempre... Exitos y bendiciones totales!! 

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself- January 2019

• Name: Afrad Emon
  • My favorite thing to explore: I want to travel around the world and taste every pcs of the street foods. Life is soo small, enjoy every moment even it's good or bad. Every time I like to take some photos and videos for google map for helping people. I always try to write some negative and positive facts on my reviews.
  • Facts about me: I like to do some different and interesting things. Die-hard music lover,

I love Black and Blue

and

I need a cup of coffee everyday :D. 

I always like to work hard. Because every time I remember that, "if you do what's hard, The life will be easy for you". WeChat Image_20190108011253.jpg

Google Moderator

Hi @Farha_0007,

Welcome to Connect! It's so very nice to meet you.

Couple of years ago, I used to read a lot of manga and quite enjoyed the fiction stories written by other fans. Writing is a wonderful skill that needs to be nurtured every day, so keep it up!

As for your travel experiences, it'd be great if you share them here directly. That's what Connect is for - connecting Local Guides from all over the world through stories of adventure, photos, and curiosity. 

Please keep in mind that sharing personal blogs might be considered self-promotion, which goes against our program rules and the 5 core values of Connect.

Have fun exploring the platform and connecting with other like-minded people!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hi @afrademon,

Welcome to the community!

Just wanted to say that I also enjoy trying street food wherever I go. I'll be curious to read a post from you about it. 🙂 As well as about all the other different and interesting things you like doing.

See you around!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2019

Name: Denzel Oduro

What I like about being a local guide: In addition to how being a local guides help me merge my interests in photography and map reading, I like how it helps make significant contributions to the map. It is frustrating to need information and not be able to get it, so I try to make as much quality contributions as much as possible to help people have a seamless experience with maps.

It's a win-win situation - I get to help people whilst being the change i wish to see. 

Fun Fact:  I love all things art and design. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Bienvenidos soy de Perú

Hola @FredyLeo y bienvenido en Connect.

Como eres nuevo en la comunidad, será útil para ti leer los siguientes consejos: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Si tienes preguntas y quieres conocer mejor el programa Local Guides puedes visitar nuestro Help Desk o simplemente buscar en la comunidad lo que han compartido los demás.

También te recomiendo leer el siguiente artículo de consejos que te ayudarán en tus futuras publicaciones: What makes a good post?.

Tal vez querrás contarnos un poco más sobre ti. Puedes presentarte en nuestro tema mensual Introduce Yourself donde voy a trasladar tu publicación.

Level 7

Hello All New and Old local guides

I've introduced myself before though am going to do it again as I've been away most of last year studying computing.

Loved helping people before that so I'am back and hopefully will be able to help you all once again.

Looking forward to seeing all old and new local guides on the forum.

Regards

GH

Level 8

Name:36389718_2220273548192505_1419545197372506112_n.jpghttps://www.facebook.com/KhurramShayhzad

•  Name: Khurram
  • Google Local Guide Level: 7
  • What I love about being a Local Guide: I feel very happy when I help other peoples to explore the world through my shared content.
  • My favorite thing to explore: I love traveling and exploring new places. I love to check-in new restaurants every day, after that, I share my experiences with other peoples on Google Map.
  • Fun Fact about me: Wherever I go, I used to click a lot of selfies and pictures. my friends laugh at me. LOL
Khurram Shahzad
Level 8

36389718_2220273548192505_1419545197372506112_n.jpg
Facebook <REDACTED>

• Name: Khurram
  • Google Local Guide Level: 7
  • What I love about being a Local Guide: I feel very happy when I help other peoples to explore the world through my shared content.
  • My favorite thing to explore: I love traveling and exploring new places. I love to check-in new restaurants every day, after that, I share my experiences with other peoples on Google Map.
  • Fun Fact about me: Wherever I go, I used to click a lot of selfies and pictures. my friends laugh at me. LOL
Khurram Shahzad
Former Google Contributor

Hi @KhurramShayzad,

Thank you for introducing yourself. I would like to let you know that your personal information was removed from the post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. Please take a moment to review our community policy and check these useful tips on using this community before posting.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!