MashaPS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself- January 2019

Hi friends it's me nikhil Kumar Singh,from India , country mostly known for its culture, discipline,holy faith,feel honour to be the part of india,luck l that my birth place is India.You can know about myself more from instagrIn,my username is Nikhil chemical.

Thanking you

Level 10

Bls: Forum Berbagi Local Guides Indonesia

Hai @ButterflyLD.

Salam kenal..

Wah sayang waktu ke Jakarta dan meet ups dengan teman teman Jakarta Local Guides  kita ngga sempat ketemu.

Ada banyak hal yang bisa kita diskusikan.

Saya berharap suatu kali kita bisa ketemu.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 3

Introduce Yourself —July 2018

My family @ Christmas 2018... Biloxi, MississippiMy family @ Christmas 2018... Biloxi, Mississippi

Lauren Ravita
Level 5

Name: Ramesh
Location: Originally from Bengaluru, India. Currently settled in SanJose, California
What I love about being a Local Guide: Reviews written by Local Guides from all around the world. Will try my best to be useful to others through my reviews, photos...
Fun Fact about me: I love to Travel, Coding, Photography(still learning), Camping, Hiking and Playing Cricket.

Level 7

Hello I am Valerie MadillMullins and I would love to share a few pics of my favorite city Vancouver BC CanadaEnlish bay Vancouver BCEnlish bay Vancouver BC

Me kneelung to pic up a shellMe kneelung to pic up a shell

I love these big bronze statuesI love these big bronze statues

Come see for yourselfCome see for yourself

IMG_20181013_095809.jpg

Valerie Madill
Level 7

Name : Valerie

Surrey BC

Hello,  I am Valerie MadillMullins and I would love to share a few pics of my favorite city Vancouver BC CanadaEnlish bay Vancouver BCEnlish bay Vancouver BC

Me kneelung to pic up a shellMe kneelung to pic up a shell

I love these big bronze statuesI love these big bronze statues

Come see for yourselfCome see for yourself

IMG_20181013_095809.jpg

Valerie Madill
Level 8

Bls: Forum Berbagi Local Guides Indonesia

Haii juga Om @BudiFXW

Iya, Om.. semoga lain waktu saya ada kesempatan bertemu Om Budi, sekaligus belajar banyak dari senior yang super sekali ini..😊🙏

eLDe Firda ~ Indonesia Local Guide

Former Google Contributor

Re: مشاركة جيده جدا

السلام عليكم @PaDeSSo,

.اهلا و سهلا و شكرا لك. نتطلع لرؤية مشاركاتك المستقبلية

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Digital marketer and Travel Blogger!

Hi @Dhiraj_dks,

Welcome to Connect!

Since you are new here, you probably are not aware of this, but Connect is place where Local Guides usually discuss topics related to Travel, Photography, Food & Drinks and many more. So before posting on Connect, please get acquainted with the following articles, which will help you make your experience here much more enjoyable: What makes a good post? and The 5 core values of Connect.

P.S.: I moved your post to the Introduce Yourself monthly thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Google Vendor

Re: Introduce Yourself —July 2018

Hi @Ldrav1226,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. Why don't you add a bit more about yourself and get to know others?

The What are Connect topics? post, is a great way to get familiar with the topics on Connect. You can also check out What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post.

By the way, I am moving your post to the Introduce Yourself post for this month.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!