cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: My 1st post here

Hello @Nahid244,

Welcome to Connect!

Since you are new to the community I recommend you read Tips: Using Local Guides Connect which suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.

To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the Help Desk.

Please do make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect. You can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

P.S.: I will move your post to the Introduce Yourself topic for January 2019 where you can add more details about yourself and your interests.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself- January 2019

Hi LG @AbdullahAM,

I liked your post  Lovingly request you to post few more photos, please   

Thanks with regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Bls: مشاركة جيده جدا

Hi @Riab

Thanks for sharing your job foto, till I Know your profile, its inspire us to do our best. 

Warm Regards

PaDeSSo

Level 10

Re: مشاركة جيده جدا

السلام عليكم يا @BorrisS

عرفت الآن انكم متكلم باللغة العربية

وانا مسرور بأن في قوقل فيه من يقوم بالإرشادات باستعمال هذه اللغة

جزيل الشكر

PaDeSSo

مدرس اللغة العربية في إندونيسيا

Level 10

Bls: Introduce Yourself- January 2019

السلام عليكم يا إخواني في العقيدة !

إسمي = ديدى  صافندي صفوان

إسم في قوقل = PaDeSSocartoon1544408487272.jpg

أنا مدرس اللغة العربية في إحدي المدارس

المتوسطة و الجامعة الإسلامية في إندونيسيا

وأنا مسرور جدا أستطيع أن أقوم بصلة الرحم معكم جميعا

تحية و سلاما

PaDeSSo

Level 10

Hi @OSAMA

Thank for sharing new foto of your profile, and I interest that you love classic cars, maybe sometimes you can show us your classic cars, its so beautiful. Thank you

Best Regards

PaDeSSo

Level 10

Welcome Mr. @JaydipJD in our LG Connect Forum

We did our best contribution on google maps, but improve our knowledge about how to make good contribution from connect. We can share and discussion each other. Good job and thank you

Regards

PaDeSSo - Indonesia

Level 9

Re: Forum Berbagi Local Guides Indonesia

Halo!

Nama: Ario Wicaksono

ID: iorikun301

Level: 8

Asal: Malang, Jawa Timur

Profesi: Junior Reporter di malanglocalguides.com

website resmi komunitas Malang Local Guides.

Salam kenal, rekan-rekan Indonesia Local Guides. Mohon bantuannya.. 🙇🙇

Level 10

Terima kasih @iorikun301

Sudah memperkenalkan diri di forum berbagi komunitas Indonesia Local Guides, terima kasih

PaDeSSo

Level 10

Halo LG Semarang !

Bagi para local guides semarang dan sekitarnya, bagi yang mau bergabung dengan kegiatan komunitas LG Semarang, Ada mas @Shafigh_Lontoh yang bisa membantu, semoga bermanfaat

PaDeSSo - Indonesia LG