Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself- January 2019

nice to meet you @MashaPS

its my turn now

Former Google Contributor

Re: مشاركة جيده جدا

السلام عليكم @Riab,

مرحبا بك على المنتدى

سوف أنقل مشاركتك هذه الى الموضوع الشهري عرف عن نفسك, و من خلاله سوف يكون لديك المجال في التعريف عن نفسك و التعرف على الآخرين

.نظرًا لأن هذه هي المرة الأولى التي تنشر فيها على المنتدى, أنصحك على قراءة كيفية النشر الجيد

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2019

Hi @selormOnray,

Thank you for your great post. Nice to meet you.

Please note that I've merged your post to the this month Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

1. Name: Osama
  2. Location: Amman , Jordan
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide

I Love The Fact That People Naturally love to Share the Advice (For Free)  About where to go for Restaurant, Shopping,  & tourist or Just spend quite  nice time with family. I love Maps & before Google Maps I buy a Map & (search about Yellow Pages in the hotel 🙂 for every country i visit ,but now its much easier

to see all the world from your mobile navigate the city search about Places & see the real feedback from you about your experiences  and you see my feedback , About me this save a lot of Time & Money  that spend in searching the internet or reading about the city i will visit , With Google Local Guides We Can Help Millions of People and of course we can help each others as A Local Guides Community 

how to tie your shoes & how to use Google maps ( Share location , traffic , contributions) will be critical  Life skills for this century

4. My favorite thing to explore: as a Foodie i love to explore new restaurants and try new dishes , as a traveler i try to add accurate helpful information for other travelers
  5. Fun Fact about me: i love Classic cars , Water & selfiesDSC_0255 (3).JPG
  6. Petra Selfie.jpg
Level 8

Hello Local Guide Family and Happy New year

My Name Is Raju Royal I m form India Level 7

Click by  My FriendClick by My Friend

Thank you

My loooong December introduction

Level 10

Welcome to all LG members, especially all New Comers, with New Year greetings...

• Name:TravellerG
  • Google Status: I am a Level 10 Local Guide in Google Map (with over 30 Million Viewers) & also a Google SV Trusted Photographer.
  • What I love about Google Maps

I am a Traveller-Photographer-Reviewer. Google Maps help me right from Planning a trip till the end of my journey; I & most of my professional team members use Google Map for all our Navigation – even for travel, hotel booking, etc., we take the help of G.Maps.

• What I love about being a Local Guide

I love sharing my experience in Google Maps. During Meet-ups, we get to know many other co LGs who have similar passion; answering others’ questions is usually interesting.

• My favorite thing to explore: As a traveller, I try to explore new places – As a Photographer, I love to click everything possible in the Nature – As a reviewers, I keep writing the details, which may be useful for a reader, (detailed reviews, when time permits).
  • Fun Fact about me: Although I am a Thabla and Sitar artist, I get less time to enjoy that; but, I try to fine some time to interact in LG Connect, whenever possible.

Few sample photos, published here:

Thanks, dear all

Level 8

HELLO WORLD

1. my name Mahdi  vasei
  2. i,m from Iran - Tehran 
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love helping guide others to explore new places through taking photos& Write interesting stuff that happens around me To share them with you .
  4. My favorite thing to explore : I would love to discover what other people enjoy  .What they like and what they think .And how to build a bridge to a better world

5. Fun fact about me :I had a hard childhood, but I used to learn a lot in my youth . I found a great interest in nature and climbing and I learned cooking.I tried different jobs, and now that I've reached middle age, I still love to learn & risk it
    I take pictures and sometimes I write articles about my country .

Nature's Leader and I work for a travel agency .
    I would like to invite you to visit my country
     Iran is a great  country

filband.jpg

MMV57

Re: HELLO WORLD

Hi @MMVasei,

Welcome to Connect!

Thanks for sharing with us. We are glad to have you in the Local Guides program and please do not hesitate to share more with us in the future : ].

Please be noted that I've merged your post to the this month Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Google Moderator

Re: I'm New

Hello @carol_lakay,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing your first post. Just to let you know that I've moved your post out of the spam and it is now visible publicly. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?.

Since this is your first post on Connect, I’d recommend you to read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post? topics where you can find some great tips that will help you get started.

P.S. I am going to move your post to our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to check it out. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Hello, 

@MashaPS

I am local guide but i use only Google map application to contribute, this platform is new for me, so i write new posts on this platform and help to all.

Regards,

@JaydipJD @