BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - Juanita Toscana January 2018

@juanitatoscana Welcome to local guides connect family. 

Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

@lawin Warm welcome to local guides connect community. 

Level 10

@Simba Welcome to local guides connect community. 

Level 10

Re: Hi! My name is Nadia. I m from Brazil but I have been in United States for a long time.

@ThanulakshanS Warm welcome brother local guides connect community month of January 2018.

Level 10

Warm Welcome brother @Ch-Marwen local guides connect community month of January 2018.

Level 10

@Jagadeesh_ReddyThank you

@Jagadeesh_Reddy wrote:

It's interesting @WaweruM good to know about you 🙂

Level 10

Plan and visit Kenya, i will be your guide. @OSAMA We are planning to go on a safari at the Amboseli National Park later this year to do 360 photos of the park

@OSAMA wrote:

Going to Safari with you will great thing brooo @WaweruM very nice Introduction 🙂

Level 10

@ShafiulBThank you, am officially back

@ShafiulB wrote:

@WaweruM hi ! Welcome back . Nice to meet you again !!! Nice introducing!!

Level 7

Hello! Every Body.. Nice too meet All

Name: Emma

What I love about being a Local Guide: i want to become an expert on nature fun facts worldwide.

To be a truly excellent Local guide, you need to know your stuff, which means studying up on all the nature fun facts and the best places to eat, drink and party. Pretty soon you will be an expert when it comes to so many things like traditional eating habits in multiple countries and the hilarious history of inter-country grudges. Your pub quiz score is going to go through the roof once you've become a Local guide, it’s fun seeing new friends worldwide, see nature, geographical features, being Google's local guide here u can help so many people to make their dreams come true as well as yours. just one second click on your Google map and you are at your final destination. this is just moving from analog to digital.

My favorite thing to explore: specifically, my interest would be on nature, mountains, forests, lakes, rivers, oceans, islands, valleys etc....... i enjoy going to the beach.

Truth about me: i love dogs and cooking is my best hobby

playin with my dogsplayin with my dogs

my best hobbymy best hobbymy best hobbymy best hobby

Level 7

Re: Introduce Yourself- January 8, 2018

woow great to hear from you friend..... i love your pictures