You're welcome. @prasunkumarb

I'm happy to be here.

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

@Esoteric_

How long have localguides been?

Level 7

Figure I'd join in on the last day of January 2018. 🙂 Following the OP, here's my info:

Here’s a bit about me

1. Name: James
  2. Location: St. Charles, MO, essentially in the St. Louis metro area
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Getting to share the places I've been, and hope anyone that reads or sees them would enjoy the experience as much as I have.
  4. My favorite thing to explore: I love traveling, whether it's a roadtrip in my region, to overseas! I recently came back from a month-long family vacation that had the jumping off point of Chicago, then on to the United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, and Singapore. 
  5. Fun Fact about me: Like the OP, I’m a cat lover (3 cats), and occasional cat rescuer too. Other fun fact? I love driving/racing all kinds of cars. 
Level 6

Ravi Reads

While at river of north east IndiaWhile at river of north east India

Level 10

Hi guys,

This is my turn to introduce myself!

My name is Charky

My location is Nantes France

I really love being a local guide! Firstly, I love news experiences (discover news countries, news foods, news restaurants and especially meet new people, new lifestyles). Each time,I try my best to share them in order to increase the accuracy and the quality of google maps. Secondly, I always hope my contributions will help others to find the best places and to avoid the bad one.

You must have understood, I love exploring the world espacially with my familly (1 wife and 2 kids). In fact, we are a family local guide ;-).

I am happy to be part of our community!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Hello World!

Hey @Ruffi30,

Thanks for introducing yourself. Please note that I have moved your reply to the Introduce Yourself Topic.

Have fun on Connect!

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 2

Re: Introduce yourself

My name is Troy

I am a native to Arizona and have lived here most all of my life. I have a degree in criminal justice and psychology and work as a financial advisor. I love what I do because I get to teach people how money works. I am also a singer and play the piano.

I have 4 sisters and 1 brother and was adopted when I was 6 years old.

The one thing that I am grateful for was the opportunity to donate one of my kidney's to my brother-in-law. I love life!

I currently live in Mesa and love being here in the beautiful weather of Arizona.rljbsakervnt8eky238s.jpg