BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

nice to meet you @BruceDM :)))))

with you we start our 2018 introduction happy happy happy new year woooooooooooow 🙂

Level 9

Отговор: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

nice to meet you @Yosifov and welcome to this wonderful local guides family 🙂

Level 9

@Jagadeesh_Reddy & @MdEmranulHoque my wonderful brothers :)))))))))))

rules are rules 

we are your introductions , new members and old like to know more about you and good to refresh us if you post intro before 😉 

Level 9

Legend in Red @LucioV :))) very nice T Shirt 😉 

Level 9

brooo @HelloSamsonR i love this photo with @Sagir :))))))))

welcome again and again broooo

Level 8

Here comes my favourite topic 🙂

Name: Jagadeesan aka Jagadeesh or Jaggu

Why do I love about being a Local Guide: Who doesn't like being appreciated or get blessings or new friends ? Being an LG I m getting so much of appreciation, now come the blessing when ever I contribute I always try to find all the information and update those information so that it may help people some where and when they find those information definitely one are the other person will give blessings and now comes the friends part, to be honest I don't like to mingle with people much and being an 23 old yr guy hardly have one friend in reality but when I started to interact in LG I got so many as friend the interesting part is everyone is always ready to help 🙂

I love to share: I was Born and brought in a middle class family so I always know what is necessary for me and my home, since from my childhood. I use to walk for several kilometres daily to my school and college which im really happy because that is helping me now to contribute in maps like where is all the shops and places really exists and what is true information. Poser :)Poser 🙂

How did I hear about Local Guides: I'm sure about it but I'm pretty sure that when I brought my first android phone with my first salary Samsung E7 google apps came pre installed, being an first time android user I was using all the app and who doesn't know Google or Google products ? So I simply went to maps but it was not interesting I was playing with google earth use to browse google earth and see my home and my friends home and one day google earth has been stopped it said like earth is not available for your region and I was like uffff. Then I started using maps most of the time I ended up in wrong place I got so much irritated and I started contributing. I joined LG but didn't do anything I was doing my regular work but I didn't give me happiness or any satisfaction so I thought atleast I can help people who needs help and information 🙂

Fun Fact About Me: I never stop Googling things.Office look :)Office look 🙂

I'm really glad to be here and know your all:)

Wish you all luck and good health my friends, see you around in LG

Ha ha ha ya @OSAMA forgot to post mine 🙂

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

Name: Junaid Kamal (JB)

Why do I love about being a Local Guide: I love to help others and share true information with everyone.

I love to share: I worked in a company which is more than 40 Kilometer far away my home but fortunately I love to travelling and talking pics of city.dil.jpg

Connect Moderator

Happy New Year .......

IMG_0303 copy.jpg

Name: Md Shafiul Bashar, Level 8 LG.

What do I love about being a Local Guide: Guiding on maps is my best hobby because its use my lazy time for help other. I love to see on maps what’s other local guides say and what’s about other places configuration. I also like to write review on maps. Being a local guide I have the chance to share my experience globally or learn by seeing other activity on Local guides Connect forum. I can also update my area mapping by using only Google maps.  Wow!!!!

I love to share: I love to share my Photographs on maps. Make me proud when I see my photo view counts , its helps other people to know many unseen places globally. So when I visit any place don’t miss the chance to collect that area photographs. I also want to share ideas to the new Local guides on Local Guides Connect forum and i like this job.

How did I hear about Local Guides: When I started to make contribution ( Write review) on maps I have received a notification to Join with Local Guides. Then I learn about Local guides program on connect .

Fun Fact About Me: Meeting with many friends or visit unseen places is very interesting for me. So when I make any meet-up with new  for Introducing Local Guides or my community, I feel very fun or pleasure that moment. 

My last Meet-Up RECAP - Comilla Local Guides Annual Meet-Up- 2017, Comilla

our Last meet up time ...our Last meet up time ...

Happy Guiding !!! Happy Mapping !!!!

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR & @ShafiulB Welcome to local guides connect community month of January 2018.

Level 8

hai everyone and you @BruceDM .. here is a few things about me.

1. Name: Puspita 
  2. Location: Bandung and jakarta - Indonesia
  3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I can be like "your advisor" about anythings in maps. If my review are usefull, that's make me happy. Beside that, LG can be as your pocket map and advisor about what, where and which one better in one place in map. 
  4. My favorite thing to explore: Everythings that I like when we travel or just walking away
  5. Fun Fact about me: 3 first word in my name In Indonesian languange "pus" it mean "cat". So when my friend and colleague call me "pus", sometime they laughing because its like calling a cat.