Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

Hi @MdEmranulHoque thank you. Nice to meet u 🙂

Have a nice day!

Take care.

Alsmie

xoxo

Level 8

Salam @rizwanccie. Nice to meet u. Lovely tshirt.

Have a nice.

#justiceforzainab

Take care.

Alsmie

xoxo

Level 7

Introduction

Good morning everyone. Let me introduce myself. I am Siti Rahma Suryaningrum and you can call me Rahma or Rara. I am from Indonesia. I live in Gresik, that is located in the East of Java Island.

I want introduce my unique country and to help people to find a place.

I think enough.

Nice to join with you all here.

Level 8

Re: Introduction

Nice to meet you @srahmasn 🙂

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 9

Re: starting

Hie @whitecloud

Welcome to the official forum of local guides. Here local guides discuss map issue and share their experiences. Why don't you take a moment to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides? Be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

• This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 
  • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • Here you can learn more about using local guide connect. This is our help center.

Hope to see you around.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 3

my village

Hello

Former Google Contributor

Re: my village

Hello @SrChaharBishnoi,

A warm welcome to Connect.

As it looks like you are new here why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides?

Here are some tips for getting started: 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
      • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
      • Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
      • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
      • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.
      • Тhere is also a photo limit of 1,000 photos on Connect. If you've reach this limit, you'll have to delete older images before uploading new images. Learn more here.

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. Don't forget to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our January 2018 introduction thread, too, if still you haven't done it yet, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips.  

Best regards!

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

@AlsmieA Nice to meet you too.