BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

Hi @Mohammad8 nice to see you here from Abu Dhabi. Welcome to Local Guides connect community.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 2

Dear NadyaPN

I had read the Local Guides program rules and Local Guildes community policy and hold a Local Guide Level 2,badge.

You can look at the four reviews I have completed.  Is this where I can communicate one own one to have some concerns found on Google Map reviews about Company's and places where reviews have been given?

If yes contact me please, @JLHorner

[Redacted]

Former Google Contributor

Re: Photographer

Hello @karthikraja,

A warm welcome to Connect.

As it looks like you are new here why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides?

Here are some tips for getting started: 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
      • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
      • Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
      • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
      • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.
      • Тhere is also a photo limit of 1,000 photos on Connect. If you've reach this limit, you'll have to delete older images before uploading new images. Learn more here.

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. Don't forget to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our January 2018 introduction thread, too, if still you haven't done it yet, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips. 

Best regards!

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 4

Hi there, I'm Dave. I'm from a little tourist town called Stratford, ON in Canada. We once were on the map for being a premier arts and theatre town. Now we are just known as the place where Justin Beiber is from. Much to the chagrin of many here. Once upon a time, I did a few jobs for the Google Business view program, back in the day. Never really got serious about it. But I hope to renew that now! Fortunately my previous photoshpheres all seem to count, so I've got my trusted badge invite thing, just waiting for it all to go through. 

I'm also a full-time professional photographer, so I'm fairly well qualified to answer any technical or gear questions someone might have. All the best!

David.

Level 7

Hello community!

I'm Chris from Boston, MA.

I figured that I should start posting on here to ask some questions and try to help others. 

I'm not sure why I didn't start doing the Local Guide thing until like a month ago, but I love to help people and write reviews for the places I've been. Any way that I can help people, is fine by me. I also love photography, so this is a great hobby for me.

In addition to photography, I also enjoy Vintage Magic the Gathering, board games and astronomy. 

I look forward to talking with you all!

Level 1

starting

Hello friends! this is me,C360_2014-11-23-12-14-51-391.jpg

Level 8

hello there @samuelumban Nice to meet you my friend see you around 🙂 Good to know about you.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

wow man @AlsmieA seems like you are professional photographer like me 😉  Nice to meet you.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

hi @rizwanccie nice to meet you 🙂 See you around.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 8

hi @ChrisFerry glad to meet you, see you around.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.