BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Introduce Yourself - January 2018

@Firdamliah Warm welcome to local guides connect family. 

Level 10

@Mohammad8 Warm welcome to local guides connect community. 

Level 6

Guias Locais - Rio de Janeiro

Olá, me chamo Samuel, sou carioca e estou aqui para achar outros Guias Locais do Rio de Janeiro para organizar eventos para exibir o cotidiano dos cariocas. Meu interesse maior é transmitir a experiência a alguém que tem interesse em conhecer o Rio dos olhos dos cariocas.

Oque fazemos, como vivemos, oque pauta o clima social da nossa região, entre outras coisas.

Agradeço a atenção. 😉

Level 8

Name: Alsmie

Be a LG community is my pleasure. I love photography and travelling.

Keep smiling xoxo

Pangkor Island, Perak MALAYSIAPangkor Island, Perak MALAYSIA

Level 7

Name:Rizwan Hafeez 

From Neelum Valley Azad jammu and kashmir  Google local guide is a community driven program where we help people and Google by adding, modifying and reviewing places we visit or have been to. In return, you get a lot of benefits based on your contribution. Some of the benefits are - invites to meetups, summits, free Google Drive data, a badge etc. I am a level 6 local guide myself and trust me I enjoy it.

i am a traveller and i love it. i travel alot

f187d156-1e4f-45a7-a8a5-d410f1240d3d.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Re: Guias Locais - Rio de Janeiro

Hi @Samuel_silva,

I've moved your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to add a photo of yourself and get to know other Local Guides.

Since you are new to the community, here are some tips about using Local Guides Connect:

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community. 
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • If you have any questions, you can go ahead and Search the community. Chances are that someone had already given an answer.

Thanks!

See you around.

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Nice to meet you dear,

Im.nisar ahmed from larkana sindh pakistan

Level 1

Re: I am New here

i am Jennifer from Nigeria how can i connect to near  by community 

Former Google Contributor

Re: I am New here

Hello @ejiribeobianuju and welcome to Connect!

Local Guide Connect is giving you lots of opportunities to express yourself, to raise your questions or help others if you know the answers. You can also share your travelling experience in addition to what are sharing on Google Maps.

I would recommend you to introduce yourself in this month's Introduce yourself topic. I have just moved your post here so you can jump to the first page, check some posts of other Local Guides and then you can introduce yourself.

If you have any questions, try searching the community first because chances are someone had that question before. To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk. It is also important to get familiar with the rules of Connect. Here you can find some useful tips: Please Read: Posting on "General Discussion" Board.

Enjoy exploring Connect!
Marin

Level 1

i like photography